Sunday - What exercise are you going to do today?

Options
Sometimes I need an extra bit of motivation on a Sunday, when it is easy to just lay around. I am hoping that posting my goal for the day will make me a bit more accountable.

I am planning to go for a 40 minute run today.

What exercise do you plan to do today?

Please share your plans and then check in after you've completed your goal!

Replies

• Nicola0000
    Nicola0000 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Im going to the gym at 11. Its a bit quieter so I dont have to fight for the equipment!!! Aiming to get at least a 700 burn in.
  • pamelad77
    pamelad77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I've already done day4 of 30DS and a 15 min body combat routine I found on YouTube. Its only half 9 here, not normally even up by now on a Sunday! Plan on a walk later too
  • yag1630
    Options
    Finish running 5 km today plus lifting weights.
  • SassyJuliana
    SassyJuliana Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I will start the 30 DS today :)

ETA: anyone else starting today??? Would love a buddy! :)
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    None but today's my rest day :) I did a 20 min run, lifting and a softball game yesterday (thought I had a bye which is why I went to the gym. Really felt it)

Because I know I struggle to exercise on Sundays I just make today my rest day.
  • crazydrummerfan
    Options
    A nice brisk jog 3 miles should see me alright for having dinner at a friends tonight
  • hongruss
    hongruss Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Chest, Back & Balance from P90X2 & then a hour(ish) walk with my partner & 4yr old daughter, to finish I will make sure my eyes get a good w/out with a good movie lmao.

Russ
  • michellebd1980
    Options
    Sometimes I need an extra bit of motivation on a Sunday, when it is easy to just lay around. I am hoping that posting my goal for the day will make me a bit more accountable.

I am planning to go for a 40 minute run today.

What exercise do you plan to do today?

Please share your plans and then check in after you've completed your goal!

I'm either going to do 30 minutes of dancing or weight lifting and a 20 minute walk!
  • LisaLashesxx
    LisaLashesxx Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am starting my night shifts tonight so will be burning over 1000 again today starting with the stationary bike 60mins then a 1-2hr walk with the dog.

maybe do som crunches, lunges and sit ups later but that for later!! lol

Have a great day guys.x
  • Hynes13
    Hynes13 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Did a 12km run at 7:30am this morning. I really had to make myself do it and I actually felt good once I was out there in the nice fresh air. Took the kids swimming at the beach this afternoon also so did a bit of running in and out of the water chasing them also!!
  • Gym, aiming to burn around 1000 calories, then a four mile walk is on the cards. Need to get back on track as had an awful day yesterday!
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking about this- I have no idea what I want to do today. I'm moving my rest day to tomorrow for Hubby's bday... so today maybe something relaxing like weights. Probably play some Kinect golf and take it easy. Feeling a little run down still.
  • SuperScrabbleGirl
    SuperScrabbleGirl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Nice long walk in a park today I think...
  • 2012x
    2012x Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    My resting day :)
  • bekylouisex3
    bekylouisex3 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm planning to do Day 7 of Ripped in 30 (around 400cal burn) and may do some Pilates later aswell!
  • sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    It turned into an unplanned rest day cos I had to work :sad:
    And then I let myself get sucked into the chocolate so it became a cheat day, too.:blushing:

Bring on Monday! I'm cycling to work tomorrow - 28km.
  • RockChick1984
    Options
    Boxing for me again today :bigsmile:
  • jez26
    jez26 Posts: 13
    Options
    I had a nice 40min walk/run with my hubby and puppy. :) Oh and a couple of hrs cleaning so that would have burnt a few cals too!
  • ClareB1974
    ClareB1974 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm planning to do Day 7 of Ripped in 30 (around 400cal burn) and may do some Pilates later aswell!

I'm on the last day of Level 1 today - will probably drag the children out for a walk this afternoon too, we normally go 4-6 miles - the more they moan and/or bicker, the further we walk :D
  • runningfromzombies
    runningfromzombies Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Six-mile run. Can't stop, won't stop. Haha.