Sunday - What exercise are you going to do today?

Options

Replies

• hippychickuk
    hippychickuk Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Sundays actually tend to be the day when I know I will actually make it to the gym! It's 11 minutes hard pumping on the bike (at varying speeds), then 45 minutes across various machines for legs, arms, back, and core. Takes about an hour. We (hubby) and I usually go after lunch.

Good work everyone! Love to see how so many people respond so quickly to these types of posts!
  • queenstatus
    queenstatus Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I WILL BE DOING THE 2ND DVD OF SUPREME 90 ( SOON AS I FINISH WITH THIS POST AND THEN AFTER THAT I WILL BE WALKING WITH MY SON TO THERAPY WHICH IS 1.5 MILES AND THEN WHILE I WAIT FOR HIM I WILL BE DOING SOME STAIR CLIMBING (DON'T KNOW FOR HOW LONG, THE LAST TIME I DID IT I ONLY LASTED FOR 9 MINUTES UP AND DOWN) THEN i WILL BE WALKING BACK HOME 1.5 MILES
  • amyy902
    amyy902 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    im gunna do 30mins on the side to side stepper which burn more cals than running according to the machine. then im thinking about a 20min run as its my rest work day, then 400 crunches and maybe some lat pull down :) beach body and maybe even a few curves for this skinny chick i think sooo :)
  • R_is_for_Rachel
    R_is_for_Rachel Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    i've just worn myself out with gardening for the last 45 mins!
  • ash190489
    ash190489 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    It's 9:59PM in Australia, so my Sunday has some to an end, however, today I did a short gym session of 45 minutes... 15 minutes on the stationary bike doing interval training (super hard for a minute or as long as I can go & then a more steady easier pace (usually about 21km/h on a medium level). Then I did 30 minutes of strength & weight training. I did my chest, arms, back & abs today. Tomorrow is my legs & treadmill interval training.

Good luck.
  • hungryPHATbunny
    hungryPHATbunny Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    My goal was 50 min run which I've done today :
  • nomena
    nomena Posts: 165
    Options
    Did ZWOW #5 (plus warm up and cool down) and will probably take the dog on a walk later as a study break.
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    1 hour of low impact aerobics, 45 mins of dumbbell exercise and then a walk through the woods.
  • nurseloopy
    Options
    Either a run or bike ride. Can't decide at the moment!
  • Danpellizzari
    Options
    I'm traveling today so I'm hoping the rain in SC will stop long enough to get a 3 mile run in. The hotels I pick usually have descent work out equipment. So I want to get a circuit in also.
  • maemiller
    maemiller Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    an hour on the bike trainer. ran 19miles yesterday, so i need to XT and work on other parts of my legs
  • NellaSweet
    Options
    Sunday is my rest day but I was in the mood so I did a 60 minutes yoga workout and later if the mood hits might put on my nice Shaggy albums and my favourite R&Bs and bump to that :-)
  • ProjectTina
    Options
    Today I'm doing Day 1 Week 5 of the C25K. I might do some extra walking/running and strength training since I'm baking later :-P
  • sjflowers
    Options
    HI,
    I will be doing Max Cardio Conditioning and Cardio Abs today (Insanity).. I have a cold, so I am thinking it will be a very tough work out.

13708062.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • digitalmayhap
    digitalmayhap Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I did strength training this morning for around 40 minutes. New program so I'm hoping the results will be amazing.
  • amyllong75
    amyllong75 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I will start the 30 DS today :)

ETA: anyone else starting today??? Would love a buddy! :)

I started yesterday! Day 2 today!!
  • Ladyiianae
    Ladyiianae Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    None (other than chores and such). Today is my "rest" day and "spike" day

Jen
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Instead of my usual Sunday lie-in I got up and did W7D1 of c25k with a PB of 30:58 for 5K. I'm pretty happy with that. :happy:

Going out for a walk in the park later - another 5k or so.
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    This morning 40 mins stationary bike (moderate), 4x25 sit-ups, 4x30 leg lifts, and maybe 30ds (day 3) this evening.
  • willis47
    willis47 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Done 45 min run = 5 miles and Ab crunches + pull ups + triceps