besides water... what do you drink?????!?

Options

Replies

• hookandy
    hookandy Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Tea, water, beer, wine ..... I have just about stopped drinking coffee and feel great, but not sure if it is losing 17lb or cutting the coffee....

I have never taken sugar in tea or coffee so dont miss sweet drinks. I do not miss coke or pop, used to drink weak cordial, but mostly tea (earl grey or green) and lots of water.

Seems to be working for me at the moment
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Coffee with sugar free creamer,
    water with Mio,
    diet A&W root beer once a day,
    and once a week or so I let myself have a wine cooler. :)
  • seattlerain
    seattlerain Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Um..

Alcohol :D

Coffee!
  • amykens
    amykens Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am not a huge fan of most iced teas, but I really like the Arizona Diet Green tea, and the best part of it is you can get it in 2 gallon jugs for the fridge and they come in the packets you put in bottles of water. It has a great taste and no sugar or fat!

I do have two cans of diet pop a day though, I need the caffeine!
  • amykens
    amykens Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am not a huge fan of most iced teas, but I really like the Arizona Diet Green tea, and the best part of it is you can get it in 2 gallon jugs for the fridge and they come in the packets you put in bottles of water. It has a great taste and no sugar or fat!

I do have two cans of diet pop a day though, I need the caffeine!
  • NicoWoodruff
    NicoWoodruff Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Other than water: green tea, white tea, red tea, non caffiene chai tea, herbal tea, ginger tea, fresh carrot juice...

..lemon water (hot or cold).. oh and a nice dry red wine on occasion :tongue:
  • Thatsdatdiva601
    Thatsdatdiva601 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Diet green tea!
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Water, diet tea, and occasionally some juice
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    coffee, tea and champagne.
  • monharri
    Options
    smoothies
  • Hanablu2
    Hanablu2 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Wylers only a 5 calorie drink per serving, I also drink a mix of flavored water and flavored seltzer 0 calories makes me think I'm drinking soda. If I crave soda it's cherry coke zero.
  • jskaggs1971
    jskaggs1971 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Besides Water:

Daily: Black Coffee, Almond Milk, Coke Zero
    Often: Ocean Spray mix-ins in my water bottle.
    Occasionally: Bourbon. Beer.

That's 90% of my liquid intake for a given week.
  • MsMargie1116
    MsMargie1116 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Wal-Marts Clearly American flavored seltzer waters are yummy!!!
  • gnrduff1
    gnrduff1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Energy Drinks and Soda. Terrible for me I know, but I really am not a coffee or tea person at all.
  • lynnmarie60
    Options
    diet orange crush
  • lisaap77
    lisaap77 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    homemade fruit flavored iced herb tea UNSWEETENED! 0 calories, 0 fat and all the antioxidants. I had to gradually remove the sugar, but now I don't even miss it.
  • Lizziecx3
    Options
    I drink iced tea LOTS of lemon and two packets of splenda. I guess I'm lucky kind of because I love drinking water. In fact I just downed four glasses while writing this post lol. But I have an iced tea once or twice a week.
  • Katfrench
    Options
    Black Coffee & tons of water oh and the ocassional shots of Jagermeister!
  • carol5k
    carol5k Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have been drinking lots of dandelion root tea,,,helps with fluid retention....
  • smcassaro
    smcassaro Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I recently kicked a soda habit and since I'm a full time college kid (I dont really consider it "full time" 15 units twice a week lol) I am a slave to coffee because of the comfort it gives me. I recently started drinking green tea. But the only time I EVER drink diet coke (or any diet soda) is with my captain morgan lol
    I also like crystal light.

OMG, I think you are my twin! I also only drink soda when I'm having some Captain!