besides water... what do you drink?????!?

Options

Replies

• john233
    Options
    I drink a lot of wild Oolong Slimming tea, It help me to lose get rid of stubborn body fat.
  • birdieintx
    Options
    Besides water I drink green tea and sometimes a glass of milk. Nothing else!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    beer
  • mikellsmom
    mikellsmom Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    unsweetened tea, iced coffee, and milk...
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    green tea :)
    I have a couple sips of soda whenever it's in the fridge, but rarely a full glass!
  • patricknsmith
    patricknsmith Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Water, water, water, protein shakes, pre-workout drinks, water, water, water...
  • salajrox1
    Options
    I drink 20 litres a day. 20 litres of Water :)
  • FitinFiveMonths
    Options
    I don't know if someone said this already, but Minute Maid makes a really great Sugar free Lemonade, and it's sugar free! I actually like it way more than the regular sugar-loaded stuff :)
  • neesey918
    Options
    Have you read the ingredients in Gatorade?!
  • reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    all I drink is Pepsi Max, If I had a Water Filter Jug I'd drink Water.

:huh: Not that you asked, but......couldn't you just buy a jug instead of buying Pepsi Max?:huh:
  • clovercreekelmo
    Options
    Arizona Ice Tea Arnold Palmer half/half powder sticks.....it is 5 calories but worth every one....
  • geigera1
    Options
    I usually stick to drinking water and green tea. After I work out, I'll have some OJ (Trop 50) or watered down V8 Splash.
  • Keegansmum6
    Keegansmum6 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    coffee (but i add cream or creamer)
    green tea
    soda (once in a while)
    water with those crystal lite packets I like the orange energy one
  • Katie3784
    Options
    Besides water, I drink one cup of coffee a day. I drink about 80-90oz of water daily.
  • IrishMinx32
    IrishMinx32 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Crystal Light!!!!
  • angbak60
    angbak60 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'd really rather chew my calories than to drink them. So far with few exceptions, I only drink coffee w/2 tbs creamer in the morning. Other than that, its plain old water!
  • salajrox1
    Options
    I drink 10 cans of Coke, 15 cans of Sprite, 20 cans of cream and soda, but i have lots of water.
  • phil6707
    phil6707 Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Lipton diet white tea raspberry
  • teacup8285
    Options
    I use crystal light a lot, since I found out last year I was diabetic I don't drink sugared drinks except for the odd Vanilla Coke Zero from Sonic. Also iced tea with non sugar sweetener and I have 1 diet soda for lunch from time to time. I drink about 10 glasses of water a day though as well.
  • tinamatteson
    tinamatteson Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Only water... with an occasional Crystal Light (peach iced tea packet) if I'm having some spicy food and feel like I need it.

I also occasionally make myself a cup of hot chocolate with 1% milk and Ovaltine.