besides water... what do you drink?????!?

Options

Replies

• belladonna_3k
    Options
    Lots of green tea with either stevia or agave syrup.. Earl Grey tea with honey... I do some juicing and have that sometimes (no sweeteners needed with most fruit juices). I love almond soy milk and rice milk too. The chocolate flavored ones are yum!
  • ATK57
    ATK57 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Water, Guinness, Coffee
  • Atate66
    Options
    I drink lots and lots of different teas. Especially Green Tea with pomegranate. High in antioxidants and pomegranate helps with metabolism. Other than that, I drink tons of water too.
  • Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Once I have plenty water in for the day, I will have an unsweetened tea =):drinker:
  • allison_42
    Options
    Regularly? Water and 0 calorie Monster Energy Drink
    Once in a while I'll drink Captain Morgan (with the 0 cal Monster), Pepsi, Milk, Coffee.
  • StartingAnewDay
    StartingAnewDay Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I drink Green tea sweetened w/equal and lemon, and diet coke. (is that bad?).. I thought I was doing awesome with the green tea!! it gets my liquid in and keeps me regular!!:embarassed:

I count the tea with my water intake, otherwise I would be under 32 oz. a day :sad: I drink 32 oz. of tea and water is just in sips here and there.
  • Amberchalon
    Amberchalon Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    GREEN TEA !! JUst asking,what will happened if i drink TOO MUCH of water, i drink more then 15 cups of water a day
    Depending on the size of the cups, you should be okay. I aim for anywhere between 64-74oz p/day. If you're drinking an excessive amount of water you can develop a condition called water intoxication, which basically drowns you from the inside out. Here is a link for more info: http://chemistry.about.com/cs/5/f/blwaterintox.htm
  • bjsquires
    bjsquires Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Black and/or Green tea
  • BriaMc
    BriaMc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Lots of tea, i feel full longer when its a hot drink for some reason. I like Lemon Zinger and Raspberry Zinger the best!
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I had a SERIOUS Coca Cola habit that I turned to after dropping diet coke because it was giving me headaches. I now will drink 8 oz of Coke Zero every day as a treat. I drink a lot of water and every morning I start my day with -4 oz of cranberry juice with 8 oz of plain seltzer water. Only drinking half the serving with the seltzer water leaves me with more calories fore other stuff and a nice fizz to the juice. I sometimes will add a little lime juice to my plain water.
  • comet_wow
    comet_wow Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Black coffee with sweetex and green tea with a slice of lemon
  • Melbell88
    Options
    i drink way to many Iced french vanilla coffee drinks made with whole milk so it says 150 with fat free milk for calories i been trying to find out how much they are...
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Vodka.

Also tastes great in sweet tea.

:flowerforyou:
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Water, green tea, water, sometimes diet sodas, and water :happy:
  • MizSaz
    MizSaz Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Water, black tea, green tea, black coffee. It's really exciting. ;)
  • Tzahala
    Tzahala Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hot tea, various kinds (mint, chamomile, chai, herbal), coffee, juice, milk.
  • trs86
    trs86 Posts: 5
    Options
    Just water and the occasional Coffee... went completely cold turkey on softdrink and juice... haven't been able to kick my daily coffee yet though... hahaha
  • mil01dog
    Options
    has anyone tried the Dandalion tea for water retention?::glasses:
  • xXKatrinaXx
    Options
    green tea, sometimes coffee with fat free milk and truvia

and protein shakes of course with fat free milk.

Other than that and water, nothing else.
  • theskinnyonme
    theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Crystal light pure fitness