besides water... what do you drink?????!?

Options

Replies

• _CiaoParis
    Options
    I should buy things other than water, that's all I drink :/ how boring.
  • brittanylock09
    brittanylock09 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    all I drink is Pepsi Max, If I had a Water Filter Jug I'd drink Water.

the brita filter I had, I bought with a $5 off coupon on the Brita Filter website. I don't like water right from the tap either. I only paid around $10 for mine at walmart. holds 8 cups of water. and filters are pretty cheap. only change them out every 2 months. best decision I made. saved on buying bottle water
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Green tee and diet coke/pepsi.
  • kittenmitton
    kittenmitton Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Tea, some coffee, wine, vodka rsrsrs
  • jeni_Giedd
    Options
    Water, plain Iced tea and diet pop (but I try to only drink these when I really feel like I need something sweet.
    same here.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I think someone else mentioned Crystal Light. I use the Diet Snapple mix at work to keep from getting bored with water. Unless I remember to pick up something to keep in the fridge there, the only non-water options I have are two soda vending machines. I know Diet is "OK" but I'm trying to stay away from soda altogether.
  • Bradysgirl214
    Bradysgirl214 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I like to add Mio to my water, they have different flavors and I like it a lot
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Decaf herbal tea which I brew with an electric teapot and refrigerate in a pitcher and drink unsweetened. Almond milk and occasional milk. Nothing else besides water.
  • brandiluharvey
    Options
    I was a huge soda drinker and I found splenda satisfied the sweetness I craved in my pop. So I drink Coffee with splenda, tea with slenda, crystle light and of course lots of water.
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Coffee
    Un-sweet tea
    milk,sometimes
    red wine
    bourbon
  • Ninatoots
    Ninatoots Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I drink Protein drink, mixed with yogurt, 1% organic milk, with frozen berries, green and herbal teas, vegitable V-8, water with lemon with Splenda, and when I can afford it Organic sour Cheery Juice. on occasions I'll drink other juices but not often. My favorite green tea is by Mighty Leaf. I'm going to buy some Green Tropical and also Green Jasmine as soon as I can get to Kroger.

Nina
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Water, black coffee, vodka & club soda and my protein shakes. Very rarely I'll have a diet pop.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Never actual water, no need.

Coffee. Tea. Diet Soda with dinner. That's it really. :)
  • MDWilliams1857
    MDWilliams1857 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Mountain Dew, Red bull, Milk, Protein shakes, juice, basically whatever I want, I drink.
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Whiskey.
  • blondejillie
    blondejillie Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I love homemade chai with 2 bags starbucks tazo chai brewed tea, 1/4 c almond milk and a few drops of cinnamon stevia.

Alternatively, Tazo Thrive Green tea, with almond milk and peppermint stevia.

Both yummy and not high in calories.
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Besides Crystal Light (which I'm sure has been mentioned although I skipped a bunch of posts!), I love the Arizona Ice Tea Singles. They are similar to CL but with Splenda. I LOVE the Peach Iced Tea, it is yummy. However.....right now I am drinking rye (Canadian Whiskey) and diet coke....hello, long weekend! :drinker:
  • mblackburn23
    Options
    try those "MIO" water additives.... 0 cal, 0 sugar... adds great flavor
  • shine_
    shine_ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Literally only drink water, still mostly but sparkling if I'm eating out or at the cinema.
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I buy the generic form of mios at walmart, the grape and strawberry watermelon are the absolute best. I can drink so much more water now!