besides water... what do you drink?????!?

Options

Replies

• mil01dog
    Options
    love the vodka idea!!!
  • lilojoke
    lilojoke Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I used to drink herbal teas, coffee and green tea but now only water! I find I feel best with just water. I may drink the odd green tea or espresso but thats it!
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I could go days just drinking water... but every once in a while I change it up with tea unsweetened, coffee, cocoa - under 100 cals ( during a craving) and meal replacement or healthy shake :smile:
  • sandylray
    sandylray Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Besides water, I drink a few cups of coffee in the morning. I only add skim milk or coconut milk (no sugar or fake sugar). When I get bored of water, I'll drink hot tea (Lady grey is my favorite, or chai or raspberry zinger). I'll sometimes make iced tea (again no sugar added). If I'm out for dinner, I might drink a diet coke.

When you get really, really bored of water, try adding slices of fresh cucumber, mint, or fruit (like raspberries, blueberries, strawberries). It helps take the water taste away but doesn't add too much calories. I really love adding mint, it tastes refreshing.

good luck drinking your water.
  • mooglysmom
    mooglysmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Just water, and the occasional green tea (with mint).

Very, very, very rarely... some coffee. I had to cut that out because I'm super sensitive to caffeine and it was causing some wacky migraines.
  • dollymixsix
    Options
    Tea with splenda. Diet sodas (can't help it...usually only one a day) green tea, low cal cocoa....I HATE WATER!
  • jeannemarie333
    jeannemarie333 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I try to drink 8-10 cups (8 oz) of water a day, I love low sodium V-8, and in addition to green tea - heard from Dr. Oz that black tea with lemon is great for you. I also heard adding fresh squeezed lemon to water is great for your liver and digestive system. I do have my full mug of awesome ground coffee per day. So there you have it :)
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    At least once a week I stop at Starbucks and get a nonfat skinny fancy drink 16 oz and drink half after work. Since I get bored with it after its hot, and I like to save calories and money I put the other half in fridge and reheat in the next couple of days for another treat. Just a silly tastey low fat treat to make me feel special!
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Ginger tea, green tea, and Moroccan mint tea. All unsweetened. I go through 3-4 cups of tea during the work week and up to 10 cups during the weekend sometimes.
  • Sb65513n
    Sb65513n Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    seltzer
  • TruckerChick
    Options
    Coffee first thing every morning, water all day long. On a very rare occasion, I will treat myself to a soda or an iced tea (no sugar, ever). I don't drink diet sodas ever. And about 2 or 3 times a week, I'll add a V8 to my lunch meal.

This is the way I began to look at drinking ANYTHING other than water: since I am only allowed to 1500 calories a day, I would rather EAT my calories than DRINK my calories. Except for maybe juiced vegetables.
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Green Tea and coffee from time to time
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    Green tea
  • Haz89
    Haz89 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    tea and coffee
  • tiareed
    Options
    I generally drink plain water, green tea, sometimes a diet pop... but I am a HUGE fan of propel zero (grape and black cheery are more favorites).
  • KazeKaiyouHime
    Options
    Tea (no sweetener added) and nonfat lattes and Zevia soda.
  • Moonblood
    Moonblood Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Tea, coffee, protein drinks, carbonated water, chocolate milk, various smoothies, wine.
  • drema2370
    Options
    Water, coffee, diet pepsi for lunch and one at night.
  • brat68
    brat68 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    AT LEASE ONE CAPPACCINO A DAY LOW FAT MILK AND EQUAL AND PEPSI MAX...........
  • sv1983
    sv1983 Posts: 23
    Options
    coffee.. and the no cal, no sugar, no nothing flavored water