Options

Replies

• Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!
  • kimmerkay
    Options
    What a wonderful story! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • PJFonz
    PJFonz Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are truly an inspiration!! Thank you for sharing!
  • raerad7
    Options
    Wow, that is really amazing! I would love to weigh 144. Only 60 lbs to go!
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Wonderful, beautiful, wildly-inspiring photos and story!!!! So happy for and proud of you (even though I haven't met you!)
  • Taushina
    Taushina Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting your story!!! VERY inspirational!!!
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    You've done a great job and fully deserve to feel proud of yourself!

I'm amazed at how your tummy has lifted, if you don't mind me saying so - it's given me hope that when I'm at the same stage as you I'll look just as good, and not need surgery which I know that I'll never be able to afford, and won't get on the NHS.

PS - you need to update your profile LOL, you're 9lbs behind :laugh: :wink:
  • CDresp
    CDresp Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Simply amazing and soo inspirational! Just what I needed to read before beginning my day! Thanks for sharing!! :happy:
  • purpleychick
    purpleychick Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    wow! That is incredible! I have (re)started my journey about the same as your beginning. Reading your story has made me feel so much better about this. In the past I have tried crazy diets, but have never exercised. Recently, I have discovered Zumba. At first, I could barely make it through a couple of songs. Now, I can Zumba for an hour.

I have only lost 8 pounds, but I feel so much better. I know I can lose weight now. It's hard only losing a pound or two a week, even knowing that it's better for me to lose slowly.

You look fantastic! I can't wait to write my own story.
  • kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    That is amazing - Thanks for sharing - I read an article and it said for skin to bounce back it can take up to 2 yrs. I am also going to have to deal with that. I bet your health has changed dramatically !!! So proud for you !
  • slim422
    slim422 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for your post - your story and pictures are truly amazing. For me, the inspirational part of your story is the pain and struggle you went through sticking with this and your will to stay on track and keep at it. I am such a newbie and still feeling like I'm going to die running for 2 min but after reading your story I know it will get better if I just keep going. I'm going to print your story and put it on the wall in my exercise room.

You look simply wonderful and thanks again for sharing.
  • Lrt4uk
    Lrt4uk Posts: 174
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story!
  • OceansForever
    OceansForever Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful success story! Congratulations on your amazing weight loss!
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Air high five!!! Great job!!!!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    STUNNING! you are amazing. look at what you did on your own! what an accomplishment :)
  • skmolove
    skmolove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    u look absolutely amazing! body change=attitude change. u said it best... focus on how far u've come. u lost an entire person! (love the black sandals & dress)
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You've done well and should be so very very proud!!! <high five>
  • blessmy5
    Options
    Great BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you! So, so inspiring. Be Proud and continue to live well~
  • KMiche82
    KMiche82 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You look amazing don't stop till you reach your goal you have come to far to turn back now!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! Would love to see some before and after pics! Keep at it you are doing amazing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!