200 pounds lost as of today!!

Options

Replies

• Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME!

I would go & visit your family doctor to talk about that excess skin surgery. I've seen some AMAZING before & after pictures of the excess skin surgeries. And you know what? They lost a LOT of weight from the skin surgeries ALONE! You never know... could get you a BIG step toward your goal weight!

In Ontario, OHIP covers the excess skin surgery. I hope your insurance plans will cover it too :happy:

So happy for you! I'm SURE you'll not only make your goal weight, but also keep it off. Keep that fat photo! That's what I did. Helps keep me motivated!
  • openskybeach
    openskybeach Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job and yes you should take great pride in that and I bet that skin weighs. So you are probably a lot closer then you think. You look great!! Keep at it.
  • tallcurly31
    Options
    Wow! keep up the good work!
  • PeekABooGirl
    PeekABooGirl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    What am amazing transformation! I'm in awe of those who've lost so much weight without surgery. (Not that I"m against surgery as I had gastric bypass....but was not able to do it on my own then.) You deserve to be BEYOND proud of yourself! The pictures are stunning! I can't even imagine how much better you must feel now - the energy level, etc. SO HAPPY for you!
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: What a great story of inspiration and hard work, determination, and great result. You look really good, I can't imagine that you actually have any more weight to lose, you look great right now. I know elsewhere on MFP EdDavenport who has lost a lot of weight said he has to have an operation to remove excess skin, and the doctor had estimated it at like 30lbs or something?? So maybe you "excess" weight is just skin? Thanks for sharing, you should be very proud of your determination and looking good :-)
  • grimesfamily
    grimesfamily Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That is so amazing!! What a great story!
  • ltinsley52974
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself! You are an inspiration to others! Thanks for sharing your success story! It makes me want to push myself harder to get to my goal weight!
  • Grissay
    Grissay Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Very inspirational :)
  • Gwenski
    Gwenski Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Thank you.. it's really possible isn't it? tears.. soo happy for you!
  • bjules79
    Options
    That is amazing! Great job and way to go sticking with it! It seems so easy to give up and almost impossible to do this-you are an inspiration.
  • BBoros
    BBoros Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Winner!!!! What an inspiration. Thank you for sharing.
  • ella78
    ella78 Posts: 23
    Options
    CHERRYPIE!!!! You are AMAZING!!!!! Reading your story gave me shivers and I have tears in my eyes.
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    that's amazing! great job!
  • 1kalliegirl
    Options
    You didn't give up...that's the important part. Keep it up!!!! You can do it.
  • Imthempres
    Imthempres Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    What you have accomplished is amazing and I hope you feel as good as you look. I think you should change your moniker to something more fitting like "plateau buster"!
  • msracefan
    msracefan Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You're an inspiration to all of us! Congrats on your amazing results!!
  • berniefri
    berniefri Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What a job well done! Did you follow an established plan, or did you "make it up as you went"? I could use some of your will power to be sure. You rock!
    I just began my journey...again, and I have a lot of weight to lose. I have struggled trying to put successful days together to make a successful week. Can you give me something to hang onto?

Interested...bernie
  • DarlingNikki2011
    DarlingNikki2011 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Great accomplishment! Congrats.
  • mparsons2000
    Options
    200Lbs in 2 years...amazing. Did you ever think in February 2010 you would (or ever even COULD) look this fabulous and run 8 miles? Most people can't believe in themselves enough to do it. As said many times here already, but is absolutely true, you are a real inspiration. CONGRATULATIONS!!
  • mmdphoto
    Options
    What a wonderful post, congratulations on this remarkable accomplishment. Your photos show the amazing transformation. Cheers to you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!