200 pounds lost as of today!!

Options

Replies

• fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,311 Member
    Options
    Wow! Look at you! It's the drop from 100 to 150 down that really makes the most dramatic difference. You suddenly looked like a different person. Well done!
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    congrats!
  • Kandygirl
    Kandygirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    wow. what a story. you look amazing now!
  • vlovely81
    Options
    Oh my goodness, you look great!!! Congrats!!!!!! =)
  • lgraham66
    lgraham66 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey dont beat yourself up about what use to be, stay focused on what you have done and what you still will do. You should be very proud of yourself and keep up the good work you will make your final goal.....
  • danabanana83
    Options
    Congratualtions on your weight loss. :smile:
  • ellennow
    ellennow Posts: 568
    Options
    You're glowing! What an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your journey!
  • cryingwolfeblog
    Options
    Good for you! Talk about discipline!
  • zebraspots2069
    zebraspots2069 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    very motivational! CONGRATS!!!!!
  • TarotAces
    Options
    Your story inspires me. I have 110lbs. left to lose. I've lost 19.7 so far and the journey seems a long one from here. And I'm a lot like you... I see how far I have to go instead of how far I've come. Thanks for making me feel less alone.
  • divamsm
    divamsm Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic! I've only lost 7 and am already hitting a plateau and fluctuating. :frown:
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    thank you for posting and being an inspiration. be happy where you are at, you totally are healthier and are getting to your goal, hang in there. enjoy the 200 you have lost thus far. i still have a long ways to go.
  • LouiseDavis65
    LouiseDavis65 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    What an accomplishment, and how inspiring for those of us who have just started our journey. I want to lose 50 total, I have already lost 11.5 and can't believe how much better I already feel. Thank you so much for sharing your story AND your before and after pictures. You are an inspiration - and look amazing!! Congratulations :)
  • sun33082
    sun33082 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    You look great!! I bet you feel wonderful! I started with 248 to lose and have lost 121. I hope to be where you are in the next year or so.
  • neclar
    neclar Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    amazing, you look great. i'm really inspired
  • blackbutterfly78
    blackbutterfly78 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    congrats on your weight loss...and the 8 miles...work it!
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! Your hard work is paying off! Well done!
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic and I can only imagine how great you feel! Keep up the good work! You are an inspiration!
  • musclefat2k
    musclefat2k Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What a gift to give to yourself! I feel ya!!
  • lauradee
    lauradee Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I love love love to hear great success stories and what an accomplishment for you. Yayyy you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!