The secrets to cutting fat and looking awesome

Options

Replies

• carolynmittens
    Options
    can i just confuse my muscles by watching Synecdoche, New York? or maybe Donnie Darko? will that break my plateau?
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    My unicorn is going to be pissed. We usually eat our bagels in the morning together while he takes his morning run with me on his back.

Ditto. My unicorn is going to be sad, I suppose I'll just switch to eating bacon on our morning rides.
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I agree with you on the muscle confusion. You also have to confuse your stomach. Tell yourself you're going to have a big bowl of steamed broccoli, then eat a chocolate doughnut. The confusion burns a lot of calories so the doughnut is a freebie! :bigsmile:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I agree with you on the muscle confusion. You also have to confuse your stomach. Tell yourself you're going to have a big bowl of steamed broccoli, then eat a chocolate doughnut. The confusion burns a lot of calories so the doughnut is a freebie! :bigsmile:

So, THAT'S why I can't lose weight on my broccoli and water diet!
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Tony Horton has taught me so much.
    61jc.jpg
  • kiki41
    kiki41 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    ahahaha.... ohhh man. Wow. This is great... I can go back to my ketogenic ben n jerrys diet. Yeah! I knew it was working...
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options

Once again, it's whiskey, cocaine and hookers. :wink:

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!! Although I prefer scotch, and crack !!!:laugh:
  • myak623
    myak623 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Does this qualify?
    unicorn-bike.jpg
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I needed this laugh. Thank you.
  • CoryIda
    Options
    do i hop on 1 foot first then drink the ice water or vice versa?
    You have to do both simultaneously, obviously.
  • adamsilva
    adamsilva Posts: 261 Member
    Options

well how do i get on my unicorn then? hey?
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    i find that alternating scorching hot water with ice cold water further adds to the confusion. in addition, creating blisters in the mouth has been known to drastically decrease calorie consumption.
    Options
    ooh. and one more thing--peanut butter instantly turns any "white carb" into a brown, whole grain one...so when in doubt, add peanut butter.
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    ooh. and one more thing--peanut butter instantly turns any "white carb" into a brown, whole grain one...so when in doubt, add peanut butter.

Or Nutella, it makes it even browner. :happy:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

Nutella is so brown it's a negative calorie food. Coffee is like -100 calories.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

Nutella is so brown it's a negative calorie food. Coffee is like -100 calories.
    th_Thats_Racist_Purple.gif
  • CoryIda
    Options

well how do i get on my unicorn then? hey?
    You really need to sharpen your hopping skills. If you hop high enough, you can just jump right up.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    This guy gets it! Finally, a post that tells us exactly what to do, step by step, in an easy to understand fashion.

I have already printed this out and folded the paper into a little hat.
    Options

[/quote
    you make a very valid point.

A few other rules for the wise pertaining to "whole" foods: (the leftmost choice is actually the healthiest option)

cocoa > chocolate milk > white milk
    nutella > pb > plain
    dark chocolate > milk chocolate >white chocolate
    brownies > oatmeal cookies > sugar cookies
    coke > water
    chocolate ice cream > greek yogurt
  • IvoryParchment
    IvoryParchment Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    If you get one of those Camel water jugs that lets you drink through a straw while hopping, you can incorporate the unicorn into your routine -- just no leapfrog, I definitely agree with that caveat.