Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

The secrets to cutting fat and looking awesome

Replies

• tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    I question the validity of your statements because I didn't see this advice on Dr. Oz. Perhaps it works for you sir but without the proper credentials you shouldn't be sharing on this site. :tongue:
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    I question the validity of your statements because I didn't see this advice on Dr. Oz. Perhaps it works for you sir but without the proper credentials you shouldn't be sharing on this site. :tongue:
    WHY YOU GOTTA INSULT HIM?
  • Cocochickdeleted
    Cocochickdeleted Posts: 342 Member
    Love this!
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    WHY YOU GOTTA INSULT HIM?

Too much?
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    This guy gets it! Finally, a post that tells us exactly what to do, step by step, in an easy to understand fashion.

I have already printed this out and folded the paper into a little hat.

Hat?

cootie_catcher.jpg
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Thank you, i needed a laugh today.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    HATERS

(just because no one has said it. It needs to be used in every thread. see the new MFP rules)
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Thank you for the awesome info. Please no negativity sheesh, I mean op is trying to help and I like hopping.
  • nicehormones
    nicehormones Posts: 503 Member
    bahaha. yes.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    This guy gets it! Finally, a post that tells us exactly what to do, step by step, in an easy to understand fashion.

I have already printed this out and folded the paper into a little hat.

Hat?

Yes. I like paper hats that are covered in knowledge. Don't be so mean. We're all different, you know.
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    AHAHHA LOVE IT!:drinker: :love: :laugh: :wink: :smile:
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Why U haf 2 sabotage me like this?
  • I eat white carbs on my unicorn all the time and I still lost weight. But the thing about Ben and Jerry's is definitely true.
  • You should also sing The Star Spangled Banner before every work out. You will burn more calories this way. I know I do.

Who would have known? Definitely going to try this one. Thanks everyone for your GREAT advice!!
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    loving this thread
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    You should also sing The Star Spangled Banner before every work out. You will burn more calories this way. I know I do.

Does this work if I'm not American? Can I sing Advance Australia Fair or does it have to be the SSB?
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Rule 2 is the BEST.
  • Why do you have to hate on unicorns? What did they ever do to you...
    tumblr_lfck9ldsLu1qeqwkwo1_500.jpg

Come on, "they graze on peace and love".
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    This is too freaking funny!!!!

So NO mashed potatoes. Instead-french fries. They're darker. Got it! I'll do my best to follow ALL the wise and medically proven advice.You are all the most smartest people ever! And certainly the funniest:laugh:
  • shuttlebug1
    shuttlebug1 Posts: 41 Member
    Mashed potatoes are okay if you put brown gravy on them - the more gravy the better! For breakfast tomorrow I'll have white bread with nutella, coffee, and raisins. But I won't ride my unicorn until I'm done eating. :tongue: