CALLING ALL MEN......

Options

Replies

• jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    I didn't cry, but I got a little bit of emotional during the end of "I Love You Man". Underrated movie.

I love that movie, I watch it whenever I see it on. His wedding party was legendary
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    This commercial made me cry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1wpMUYAjiI
  • patricknsmith
    patricknsmith Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I didn't cry, but I got a little bit of emotional during the end of "I Love You Man". Underrated movie.

I love that movie, I watch it whenever I see it on. His wedding party was legendary

Awesome movie.
  • Craig_hyde
    Craig_hyde Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Blimey, it just got a bit dusty in here.....
    (in response to KaleidoscopeE's post)
  • valerietoxii
    valerietoxii Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I cannot watch Marley & Me. I just thought he was going to be a magic dog who never died. I cry my stupid eyes out every time.
  • thoroneil
    thoroneil Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    In zombie movies when the over weight person dies first
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Screw films that kill the dog!

^^^THIS
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    In zombie movies when the over weight person dies first

Its funny because sometimes when I'm on the treadmill, I think of the poor guy that got ran down in the football stadium at the beginning of Zombieland.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Blimey, it just got a bit dusty in here.....
    (in response to KaleidoscopeE's post)

I KNOW! My ASL teacher played that for us, not telling us what it was. So, I thought it was a trailer for a movie and I was p!ssed when I learned that I had cried about a life insurance commercial!
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    OMG I bawled during David Tennant's last episode! And the episode Vincent and the Doctor gets me every time. Gah!

And when he said goodbye to Rose at Bad Wolf Bay :sad:

And the one where he and Martha are in hiding and he falls in love. When he sees the life he could have had with her... I never realized how often I've cried during that show!
  • XED_gnarlydog
    Options
    Saving Private Ryan - at the very end when he asks his wife to tell him that he was a good man.

Saw this movie twice in the theaters. Once with some friends on a Friday night and again on a Sunday matinee with my dad (Vietnam vet - USN).

The time with my dad the theater was full with veterans from WWII, Korea, and Vietnam. I thought I was going to be okay watching it until I saw my dad and dozens of other grown men crying at the end. Several were visibly shaken and there were grief counselors on location to assist them. This movie should be required viewing in every U.S. History class.

Still can't watch it with a dry eye.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Forrest Gump. Seriously, I can't get through that movie without FLOODS of tears.
    "Me and Jenny was like peas and carrots..."
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, and True Grit... the recent Coen Bros remake. The end of that got to me big time.
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Field of Dreams? Lol I heard it was sad but I haven't watched it myself...
  • lesliemifflin
    Options
    Sometimes I cry during commercials....I try to hide it but my roommate always knows. Its the ASPCA ones that get me every time.

Those commercials are vicious. Especially with Angel by Sarah McClaughlin playing in the background.

it's just asking to ruin my whole day. as soon as i hear "in the arms of an angel" you wouldn't believe how fast i change the channel lol
  • hellonheels88
    hellonheels88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Anytime a grown man cries....real life or in a movie....breaks my freakin heart. I can't stand it.
  • HealthyHappy120
    Options
    This is so interesting! I appreciate when a guy can admit this stuff..

I cried while watching "the hurt locker".... Dumbo and A Land Before Time makes me bawl like a baby..OH and monsters inc.
    yes, i just named 3 kids movies. :glasses:
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Untamed Heart - Christian Slater, Marissa Tomei & Rosie Perez. Say what you want but I cried like a baby watching this on a date waaaaay back in the day. It became my chick tester movie, if you didn't cry watching this you were not a nice person. All the test results turned out correctly, lol.

More recent 50/50.....could have been worse but if you've ever had a serious health issue/surgery this will bring back some scary memories.

Whatevs....I'm a big baby. F U!
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    Oh yeah, and True Grit... the recent Coen Bros remake. The end of that got to me big time.

That's a good one. Let me tell you, I was blown away when I found out that girl was like 13 years old when they filmed that movie, amazing acting performance she put on.
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Johnny Cash singing NIN's Hurt - gets me everytime.

oh ya...best covered song ever in my opinion

^^^^I second this. Also, the OP mentioned Marley & Me, and I still haven't seen it because after it came out I had to put one of our dogs down. He had bone and lung cancer, and he was really suffering. Probably the hardest decision I've ever had to make. My mom & sister both called me and told me that I could not watch it. It's been several years now, and I still can't bring myself to. Pets are so amazing. They love us unconditionally. So hard to see them in pain. I also get choked up at those ASPCA commercials, and when I was a kid I cried watching 'Old Yeller'

Oh, and 'Land Before Time', "Bambi', and that one where Bruce Willis takes the place of Ben Affleck. I am blanking on the name... Apocalyse??? Anyway, that one, and 'My Girl'. So sad when he dies trying to find her ring. :sad: