CALLING ALL MEN......

Options

Replies

• thoroneil
    thoroneil Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I havent cryed too an y movie yet But ^^ im open too suggestions of movies that might break me xD... The Only time i get tears is When i yawn..
  • Craig_hyde
    Craig_hyde Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one to admit to losing man points *phew*

Almost forgot, this one had me in tears when I was younger http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIVKa9qVi6E and it's the Fresh Prince of Bel Air too!!
  • bwmegee
    bwmegee Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I had my dog Jake, of 15 years, put to sleep the day before I saw 'I am Legend'. To say I cried when Will Smith put his dog down would be an understatement.
  • hellonheels88
    hellonheels88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I had my dog Jake, of 15 years, put to sleep the day before I saw 'I am Legend'. To say I cried when Will Smith put his dog down would be an understatement.

this just broke my heart :sad:
  • Craig_hyde
    Options

In the words of my cousins 5 year old daughter "This hurt my heart :sad: "
  • patricknsmith
    patricknsmith Posts: 261 Member
    Options

In the words of my cousins 5 year old daughter "This hurt my heart :sad: "

That's tough.
  • ster81
    ster81 Posts: 249
    Options
    The ending of Mulan when she brings the sword and the medallion to her dad. This scene makes the waterworks go nuts everytime lol. Probably because I have a daughter...
  • Craig_hyde
    Options
    Ok, this one is going to seem sad as i've just watched it again and felt the same. *SPOILER ALERT*

But the very last episode of Season 3 of Being Human (UK) I watched it from the start and got really into it, but after watching the characters grow up and bond together as they did, seeing how the vampire didn't want to kill anyone anymore but he was scared he would, so he was asking the werewolf to kill him was just heart-wrenching. It was a mixture of the music, the acting, the characters themselves, felt a tear run down my cheek thinking "what the hell, it's a TV show. A very fictional one at that!"
  • duharvalgt
    Options
    toy story 3 =(
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    The start of "Up" and "The Notebook" and similar kind of films. Anything that makes me think of my ex or my daughter can break me down. I have always been an emotional person around and about the ones I love.
  • munkeyfunk
    munkeyfunk Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    The Lion King when Mufasa dies. P.S. don't tell anybody ; )

:sad: I felt so empty after that moment........never again. Oh and UP, when she dies. :(, theres also a Thai Ad on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyVfKDrAAJg seriously.............you will cry like a b1tch.
  • dubw
    dubw Posts: 429
    Options
    The ending of Mulan when she brings the sword and the medallion to her dad. This scene makes the waterworks go nuts everytime lol. Probably because I have a daughter...

Yeah, probably, same reason.
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    What dreams may come.

Every time.
  • CMcBryer
    CMcBryer Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Terms of Endearment
    Grave of the Fireflies

Whooofff, tear jerkers both of them.

+1 to "Grave of the Fireflies". That is a sad, sad movie.

+1 to the beginning of "Up" as well.
  • gdunican
    gdunican Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I've balled at so many movies and tv shows.

Doctor Who gets me the most... the poor doctor is so lonely. :sad:

The opening of "UP" had me crying like a baby.

Band of Brothers... yep tears every time.

The Fountain... I actually cried at that one because it was so romantic... how's that for losing man-points??? :noway:

Goodwill Hunting, Mr Holland's Opus, Dead Poet's Society, Braveheart, Gladiator, where Will Smith had to kill his dog in I Am Legend... yep I am also a massive wuss.

Band of Borthers, Most Definitely!!
  • Rob_Sarge
    Rob_Sarge Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    In the original "Gone in Sixty Seconds" when he totaled the fast back mustang.
    AAAAAHHHHHHH I freaked out when they screwed that car up even though it was probably not a full restore
  • Rob_Sarge
    Rob_Sarge Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    My wife forced me to watch "P.S. I Love You".........absolutely lost it!!!! Thanks honey.
  • 19kat55
    19kat55 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    The Horse Whisperer

And any movie where any animal dies. :sad:
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I'm not ashamed to admit I bawl my eyes out every time I watch 8 Seconds, Flywheel, Facing the Giants, Fireproof, Courageous, Where the Red Fern Grows, Ol Yeller, and *sigh*, even The Notebook got a tear out of me.

Without a doubt Courageous .... and we're watching it again this coming weekend, so I'll have to make sure I have some tissues handy. And the scene in Facing the Giants where the coach makes the kid do the "death crawl" across the field with the other kid on his back ... don't know why that one gets to me but it does.

And yeah, definitely Marley & Me .... :cry:
  • crystal84rose
    crystal84rose Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am a girl and I cry all the time at movies and books. But I teach fifth grade and am really good about controlling my emotions in front of my class. Well... last week I was finishing reading "Walk Two Moons" by Sharon Creech and I was sobbing so hard that I had to stop reading and have one of my fifth graders pick up where I left off. Also, the book "Mick Harte Was Here" gets me everytime I read it.