Men with long hair

Options

Replies

• juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I definitely always prefer long over short, but there are very few men I know who can rock hair that goes much past their shoulders.

I tend to prefer shaggy hair and scruffy faces:
    tumblr_lzf9s6RveE1qisfbpo1_500.gif
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    When I was younger I only dated guys with longer hair. :)
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I definitely always prefer long over short, but there are very few men I know who can rock hair that goes much past their shoulders.

Who is this?? He's gorgeous.
  • Jenncoc86
    Jenncoc86 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    bad, so 1970's, embarrassing for everyone evolved no exceptions!
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    hhhuuunnnnghghg GOOD GOOD GOOD. *-*

that is.. if he keeps it clean. not some snape hair. >:(
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    Options
    im a sucker for a skinhead :blushing: :heart:
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    GOOOOOOOOOD
  • radscorpion
    Options
    GOOD. I'll even go as far as to say it's almost a requirement! I adore long hair, so long as it's properly cared for there's nothing better.. It disappoints me so much when people cut their hair, whether they're hot or not without it I'll always know in the back of my head how much better they would be had they long hair ;P. But then again I also like beards and things, so maybe I've just got a hairy face fetish? xD
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options

Who is this?? He's gorgeous.

He's a Brazilian model called Marlon Teixeira.

Just to add to my above post, my friend Amadeus here is the only guy I've ever met who I think can actually pull off really long hair:

24567_384906642842_536762842_4099727_3587216_n.jpg
  • jenniebean1680
    jenniebean1680 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    If he takes good care of it (ie silky and not all snarly or straggly, etc), and if it fits w/ his face and overall style, I love it.

But then, I'm all about bending social norms... lots of tats, used to be all pierced up (I work for the man now, so I had to scale back), and used to cut my own hair spiky-short and it was anywhere from hot pink to bright blue to fire-engine red.

Fiance has gorgeous shoulder-length blonde hair. I think you can kinda see it in the pic of us on my page.
  • Ezwoldo
    Ezwoldo Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I used to have long hair till I saw that I looked like a cocker spanial, so since that day I have shaved it all off till it turns cold
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    My rule of thumb is that the guy shouldn't have longer hair than me (I have fairly long hair). The 'shag' is always sexy (chin to shoulder length mop top) but I am not a fan of ponytails on guys, I would say that's a turn off.
  • Kelsbellz
    Kelsbellz Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    When I was younger I really liked guys with long hair but now that I'm a little older I prefer shorter or medium shaggy kind of look. But hey, if he can rock the look I'm not opposed to taking a peek. :wink:
  • orienteer
    Options
    Wow you look totally different! It looks good either way. I think you are one one the few men that can actually rock the long hair. I don't think it really matters how a person (male or female) wears their hair. Personality trumps everything.

ditto

my hubby tries different sometimes going from clean cut to cast away style. It doesn't bother me at all. He's still the same guy and it's ok if he has fun with changing hair length or growing mustache and beard. No big deal to me at all.

I'm sure you'll find a right woman who won't care if you're bold or hairy. Good luck! :)
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Dave grohl is the sexiest man on the planet IMO...so I would have to say yes...but it doesn't work for everyone...And it can't be long like woman hair...just long enough.
  • hollyb9871
    hollyb9871 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I love long hair on a guy, but only if it suits him and is well cared for. My husband has amazing wavy hair when he wore it long, due to the type of job he has he hasn't been able to grow it out again...so disappointing.. My teenage son has taken up the cause though and has grown his out for the past year with no intention of cutting it anytime soon!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Love it. Though not a requirement.
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Good...
    Brad-Pitt-Long-blonde-Hair.jpg

Not so good...
    337ee8f59f652d67_2.jpg

Exactly.
  • SophieC19
    SophieC19 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Love long hair on guys, love the surfer dude look. For any one who has seen the film Thor how can you not think this man is HOTT especially with his hair yumm! :tongue: :love:

ChrisHemsworth2.jpg
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I guess I missed this over the weekend! I LOVE long hair on a guy. I always have. I have been in 2 relationships in my life and both were with guys that had very long hair AND they took great care of it. I have no idea why that is such a big thing for me but it's just a a major turn-on and I'll break my neck to check out a guy with long locks! :)