Men with long hair

Options

Replies

• jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Lmao, remember when Fabio got hit in the face with a goose?

Actually yes, at Busch Gardens Williamsburg. Hit riding Apollos Chariot.

I know that day was a depressing one you for you ladies

I'm intrigued with how well you remember all those details... Are you a closet fabio lover?!?! Maybe? It's ok. No judgement.
  • 99Tinkerbell
    Options
    Definitely depends on the guy can be done sexy... mostly prefer short hair though :devil:
  • jwalker30
    Options

I'm intrigued with how well you remember all those details... Are you a closet fabio lover?!?! Maybe? It's ok. No judgement.

Well it could be.... those flowing locks of gorgeous long hair, all those big hunky muscles, and did I mention that hair...

Or maybe I just live fairly close to where it happened, and like going to Busch Garderns & I thought it was fairly humorous...
  • LesliePierceRN
    LesliePierceRN Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Oh, man, my kryptonite. The longer the better.. There's something very feral about a long haired guy. Wild. Sexy.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Very good.
  • valerietoxii
    valerietoxii Posts: 93 Member
    Options

HAAA! I just laughed and laughed. It was a sad day for I can't Believe it's Not Butter.
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    ugh ok on some men, makes me think of left over hippies, for some reason I think of them as "ponytail sensitives", too effeminate.That is my preference....now a military haircut clean and tight. :)
    See, I really dig the "ponytail sensitive/left over hippy"... I am married to one...

He is in NO WAY effeminate.

I love long hair on men. Totally love it. It will make me whip my head around to watch them walk past. The longer, the better.

It probably comes from when I was in Jr High, and a native american kid sat in front of me in homeroom. He had the glossiest, most beautiful hair that hung straight down to his butt. I kinda imprinted on that, I think.
  • ZombieKillaPrincess
    Options
    VERY GOOD!!!! but not all men can pull it off like you ;-)
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    As long as the guy takes care of his hair, I love it.

Just no mullets, or guys who are balding and try to make up for it by growing it out in the back...like David Crosby.
  • RachelNyra
    Options
    Good and bad. Your hair is lovely. How do you get it so frizz-free?
  • Inforthewin
    Inforthewin Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Ben Barnes and Orlando Bloom are beautiful examples of how men can rock long hair. Most of the population however should stick with it either short or ear length
  • cjones0992
    cjones0992 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Like most others have said, just depends on the guy. Most cases shorter is better, but not all. Like this one for example:

jason-momoa-conan.jpg
  • SilverStrychnine
    SilverStrychnine Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    For example...

Lucius.jpg

Davey.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • FitSid
    FitSid Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    HOT
    But that depends on the style
    Brad Pitt with long hair looks like ****
    But that all depends on who you're trying to impress as it's an opinion :)
  • alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Seeing as the OP plays drums in a heavy metal band... I say he's allowed to have long hair.

Musicians can basically pull off any hair, lol
  • SilverStrychnine
    SilverStrychnine Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Also:

Count-1.jpg
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    good thing!

Unless balding or fro-like. Then I vote bad thing. Mullets alrealy established as bad thing.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Sometimes bald is hot!!!!!

You are correct, sir. When I told my husband I thought Randy Couture was super sexy, he said, "But he's going bald!" To which I replied, "Yeah. And?" He said that actually makes him feel better about any future hair loss. :laugh:

As for the people saying absolutely not to guys with long hair, have you SEEN Chris Hemsworth as Thor? Yum. Thumbs up to guys with long hair. And to guys with short hair. And to guys with no hair. :bigsmile:
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Not a huge fan of overly long or overly short hair in general, but it depends on the person. Some people can certainly pull it off!
  • nurse_christieyne
    Options
    Love men with long hair. So very sexy.