Men with long hair

Options

Replies

• lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    well..... pretty general question since there are a lot of men out there... it definitely depends on the man.
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Bad. I mean, sure Brad Pitt is hot. But honestly I wouldn't give a guy a second glance if he could fit his hair in a ponytail.
    Just my opinion.

This is the reaction most women I've talked to or tried to date have said to me.

That's ridiculous. If a guy told a woman they wouldn't date her because of her hair, there would be an uproar. Why does it seem more acceptable for women to tell men the same?

If you say you want a guy to judge you based on your personality, you need to go ahead with the same approach.

lol because as has been established in many places, men and women have different rules in this game called dating that we have to follow.
  • jwalker30
    Options
    Lmao, remember when Fabio got hit in the face with a goose?

Actually yes, at Busch Gardens Williamsburg. Hit riding Apollos Chariot.

I know that day was a depressing one you for you ladies
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    well..... pretty general question since there are a lot of men out there... it definitely depends on the man.

It is a very general question. But that's because I've seen the blanket statement "guys with long hair are unattractive" or "they look like they live at home in their parents' basement" etc... so it's a response to the general response.
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    All the guys I've dated have had long hair, from shoulder length to full blown head banger hair.

I like it.

Gives me something to pull ;D
  • nikkilou1978
    nikkilou1978 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I prefer short or shaved. I don't want to fight over hair products.
  • Cindib13
    Cindib13 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Lmao, remember when Fabio got hit in the face with a goose?

Actually yes, at Busch Gardens Williamsburg. Hit riding Apollos Chariot.

I know that day was a depressing one you for you ladies

I was working there when that happened. I thought it was funny. I don't think Fabio is all that though.
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Bad. I mean, sure Brad Pitt is hot. But honestly I wouldn't give a guy a second glance if he could fit his hair in a ponytail.
    Just my opinion.

This is the reaction most women I've talked to or tried to date have said to me.

That's ridiculous. If a guy told a woman they wouldn't date her because of her hair, there would be an uproar. Why does it seem more acceptable for women to tell men the same?

If you say you want a guy to judge you based on your personality, you need to go ahead with the same approach.

Yeah...men never say they will/won't date a woman because of a specific physical attribute... :noway:
  • kandeelopez
    kandeelopez Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Yuck! Don't like! High and tight and manly for me! :-D
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I would say 90% of the time, I prefer short. I don't mind it shaggy or a bit long, but not longer than shoulder length. Just my preference. Of course if you look like Brad Pitt in Legends of the Fall, I will not mind one bit.
  • tiffygrl12
    Options
    I defiantly prefer men with longer hair.
  • Cindib13
    Cindib13 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Just my opinion.

Yeah...men never say they will/won't date a woman because of a specific physical attribute... :noway:

I was thinking the same thing.
  • TMLPatrick
    TMLPatrick Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Yea, I got long hair.... what of it? :)
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    SO GOOD. Men with long hair, add me. :)

I will second that ;)
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Yea, I got long hair.... what of it? :)

we're just admiring it...well, some of us, anyway :)
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Bad.

Period, end of story.
  • grapenutSF
    grapenutSF Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    If Brad Pitt can BAAAARELY pull it off, it cannot be done by mere mortals. I'm sure you're a lovely person, but you'd be even lovelier with short hair.
  • TMLPatrick
    TMLPatrick Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I'm also in the "looked stupid with short hair in a band" crowd... I don't really look very good with short hair in general... although right now, my hair might be getting a little *too* long. I'll probably cut it up a bit here sooner or later.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan most the time. I prefer short. I don't like "shaggy" either. But really when it comes down to it, hair isn't that important (hell my husband doesn't have ANY).
  • AmyBeth719
    AmyBeth719 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I love longer hair on men...like Johnny Depp. :o)