Men with long hair

Options

Replies

• AnarchoGen
    AnarchoGen Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    On you good, and isn't it kind of a requirement if you're a musician? LOL My son is 8 and has worked on getting his hair long and is learning to play the drums. His favorite bands are the old school metal bands like Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Ozzy, etc... he even likes some of the newer bands. My daughter is the same way. Gotta love those little heathens. ;D
  • meemar
    Options
    I'm pretty much ONLY interested in men with long hair, so I vote GOOD
  • Demmuscles
    Demmuscles Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Bad, not keen on it at all :/
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I personally don't find men with long hair very attractive....
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I love longer hair on men...like Johnny Depp. :o)
    Yes, yes, yes! Perhaps I should clarify....I wouldn't turn a man down because he had long hair. It's just a usual preference. I prefer more good inside traits than outside!
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    My husband has had long hair for most of the time before we got married. He cut it short for the wedding, but now wants t grow it out again. I prefer the shorter hair on him and have expressed that I find it more attractive shorter than long, but at the end of the day it doesnt change how I feel about him
  • grapenutSF
    grapenutSF Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    TML, I'm sorry, but you're going to have to quit the band. That's the only solution I can see here.

(;
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Oh, and also nothing like a Bieber! :noway:
  • tati85cr
    tati85cr Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    It definitely depends on the guy. If the guy looks good with long hair, i think he's really sexy!

12958100.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Symphony6
    Symphony6 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Long hair = HOT. I mean, as long as it's clean, styled, and not of the mullet variety ;)
  • laineyluma
    laineyluma Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Pass. I just can't deal with having to share hairbands with my man.
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    My husband has shoulder length black curls and his hair makes me a very happy girl. :)
  • rayzerwolf
    rayzerwolf Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I am a fan of the mullet.
  • chrissyw63
    chrissyw63 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    love, LOVE long hair ... some people don't rock it right, in which case maybe its a bad idea ... but overall, fully dig long hair on guys.
  • KariQuiteContrary
    KariQuiteContrary Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Bad. I mean, sure Brad Pitt is hot. But honestly I wouldn't give a guy a second glance if he could fit his hair in a ponytail.
    Just my opinion.

This is the reaction most women I've talked to or tried to date have said to me.

Then in my opinion, most women you've tried to date are idiots. You look dead sexy with long hair. Just one girl's opinion.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,004 Member
    Options
    Well, I like short hair on men although military is a little too short. Bald is fine, but balding with a pony tail is not so good.

However, OP is a rock musician, and I think long hair is part of the uniform for that job, lol.
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    depends on the guy... but either long or short.. as long as they look manly enough :tongue:
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    So,so,so hot! But I have always been into long haired rocker/hippie types. :) or even shaggy rugged types..... :op
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Sometimes bald is hot!!!!!
    <---- example....kinda
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Very good! But seriously depends on the guy and how they flaunt their long hair.

:)