Replies

• alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    So good. So very very good.
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Well I am a bit surprised. Most women I have tried to date, or even on dating sites, will say up front "if you have long hair, do not bother".
  • mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Bad. I mean, sure Brad Pitt is hot. But honestly I wouldn't give a guy a second glance if he could fit his hair in a ponytail.
    Just my opinion.
  • valerietoxii
    valerietoxii Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Lmao, remember when Fabio got hit in the face with a goose?
  • auticus
    Options
    Though it's funny, I was in the army and had super short hair most of my life up until 2006. None of us in the band I was in looked like we belonged in a band. So I decided to grow my hair out.
  • nitepagan
    nitepagan Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I will always have long hair. :smile:

img_3518.jpg?w=300&h=225
  • auticus
    Options
    Bad. I mean, sure Brad Pitt is hot. But honestly I wouldn't give a guy a second glance if he could fit his hair in a ponytail.
    Just my opinion.

This is the reaction most women I've talked to or tried to date have said to me.
  • AureliaCotta
    AureliaCotta Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Depends on the guy, the hair and how well the guy takes care of the hair. But overall...VERY nice :)
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Pass.
  • Tanyawhite30
    Options
    Depends on his style....It can be sexy....but I dont like it too long
  • nilleah
    nilleah Posts: 177
    Options
    YUM!
  • Ericacea
    Options
    SO GOOD. Men with long hair, add me. :)
  • hope2webb
    Options
    Well I am a bit surprised. Most women I have tried to date, or even on dating sites, will say up front "if you have long hair, do not bother".

Then apparently they are the wrong women for you! My hubby use to have hair half way down the middle of his back for the longest time...its one of the things that first attracted me to him...maybe I was just attracted to the 'rocker look" at the time.(metallica, slayer etc..)..he has short hair now..
  • Cindib13
    Cindib13 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of long hair on guys. Even on hot guys it's a drawback for me, but I'm partial to military men. (Especially in uniform. Grrrrr)
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Jim Morrison :bigsmile:
    Tim Lincecum :love:
    Fabio :noway:
    Steven Tyler :sick:
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I like very short hair or shaved.
  • Tanyawhite30
    Options
    Jim Morrison :bigsmile:
    Tim Lincecum :love:
    Fabio :noway:
    Steven Tyler :sick:

For sure!!!!!
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Just my opinion.

This is the reaction most women I've talked to or tried to date have said to me.

That's ridiculous. If a guy told a woman they wouldn't date her because of her hair, there would be an uproar. Why does it seem more acceptable for women to tell men the same?

If you say you want a guy to judge you based on your personality, you need to go ahead with the same approach.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    My husband has long hair. Yum. :love:
  • Weezieishness
    Weezieishness Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I always prefer men to have long hair. My boyfriend has long hair, and other guys I've been out with have had long hair too. It gives me something to play with, plus I like it because it shows they're not obsessed with trying to be macho and manly, they're comfortable with just being themselves.