Men with long hair

Options

Replies

• MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Oh and I think Brad Pitt is LAME!!!!!!! Check out Viggo Mortensen in Lord of the Rings...that's HOT!!!!!!!!
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    auticus you look handsome with long and short hair! I like to change my look every once in a while. I don't tend to cut my hair short but the color fluctuates all the time. You never know what color I will be next from blonde to red to black. It is fun to mix things up. ;)
  • SophieC19
    SophieC19 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Oh and I think Brad Pitt is LAME!!!!!!! Check out Viggo Mortensen in Lord of the Rings...that's HOT!!!!!!!!

Totally agree! Viggo looks very hot in Lord of the Rings!
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    auticus you look handsome with long and short hair! I like to change my look every once in a while. I don't tend to cut my hair short but the color fluctuates all the time. You never know what color I will be next from blonde to red to black. It is fun to mix things up. ;)

Thank you =) I do that only with my facial hair lol.
  • kryptonitekelly
    kryptonitekelly Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    bad...haha
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    I personally prefer short hair. My husband has long hair right now. He’s a drummer in a band and it makes him happy to have it long. It was short when we met in 2004 so I’m still partial to that, but of course, I still love him no matter what :)
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    My husband was growing his hair out when I met him and had chin-length hair for several years. He had to get it cut short (for him) and had it around eye/cheek level for a while. He's growing it out again and I couldn't be happier. When it's long enough to pull back he keeps the top/front pulled back in a half ponytail. Sounds weird, looks GOOD. It keeps his hair neat during the day but I still get long hair to run my hands through. Complete disclaimer: He has super-thick, straight hair the color of dark chocolate. It would be a shame to cut it off. It also tends to get super fluffy if it doesn't have some length to hold it down. And he's a professional artist. Earrings and long hair are kind of expected.
  • mariekphillips21
    Options
    I prefer guys with long hair, most the guys where I live have short hair...thanks military base.
  • mikajoanow
    mikajoanow Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I like bald dudes. I don't mind long hair on a guy if he knows what he is doing with it and he knows how to make it look good.
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Love long hair on guys, love the surfer dude look. For any one who has seen the film Thor how can you not think this man is HOTT especially with his hair yumm! :tongue: :love:

ChrisHemsworth2.jpg

he has hair??
  • treetop57
    treetop57 Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    I was reading down the list of topics and this is what I saw:

vegans/vegetarians what do you eat?
    Men with long hair

Doesn't sound vegan to me!
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Some men can carry it off I guess - generally though it looks lazy & unkempt or camp & bouffant.

keegan_display_image.jpg?1326051350
    Shameless-Frank-Gallagher-001.jpg

I guess it's down to what the owner thinks though, or as appropriately, their SO.

(I'm follically challenged - but that has nothing to do with it :happy: )

:drinker:
  • malanu
    malanu Posts: 15
    Options
    i like really short hair or bald but some guys can pull off long hair
  • AmyBeth719
    AmyBeth719 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I love longer hair on men...like Johnny Depp. :o)
    Yes, yes, yes! Perhaps I should clarify....I wouldn't turn a man down because he had long hair. It's just a usual preference. I prefer more good inside traits than outside!

The long hair is just like icing on the cake! :wink:
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    I was reading down the list of topics and this is what I saw:

vegans/vegetarians what do you eat?
    Men with long hair

Doesn't sound vegan to me!

I have a t-shirt that says, "this vegan only eats her man's meat" It's a hit with the crowd :wink:
  • hennyben
    hennyben Posts: 317
    Options
    Men with long hair... good or bad?

BAD! Not even on Brad (sorry!)
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I haven't been to the barber in 20 years. I think I have to accept the fact that I'm starting to thin on top.
  • JmeJinxx
    JmeJinxx Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Depends on the guy! I have a predisposition to being attracted to metalheads who, so very often, have long hair.
    My boyfriend has good long hair. :3
  • heresmyinsidevoice
    heresmyinsidevoice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I love long hair on a man. Sexy as all hell!! :love:
  • hope2webb
    Options
    Dave grohl is the sexiest man on the planet IMO...so I would have to say yes...but it doesn't work for everyone...And it can't be long like woman hair...just long enough.

Totally agree about Dave Grohl...also have a thing for Slash (imo)