170-147lbs [pics] Warning: Undies D:

Options
umachanxo
umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
Hey MFP!

I feel like I post a lot of success posts. But I think I need encouragement as the last few weeks have been rough on me.

I've gone down from 170lbs to 147lbs over the last 6-7 months, and it's been a hell of a journey. My goal is to be 135 lbs, but I don't know if it's even attainable, really.

In your own opinion, do you think that I should go on to maintaining rather than losing, or press on to 135? (12 more lbs)

My starting measurements:

Bust: 36
Waist: 37"
Hips: 41.5"
Thigh: 23.5"
Weight: 170

Now:

Bust: 34
Waist: 28"
Hips: 36"
Thigh: 22.5"
Weight: 147

Back Then
before.png
IMAG1249.jpg

125days.png
Throughout this journey

download2.jpg
My face has changed a lot..

pants.jpg
Size 9 to a size 4

And my MOST CURRENT. I'm so embarrassed to show this.. but I didn't have a bikini D:

IMAG1652.jpg

Replies

• mommynewman
    Options
    You look great. Good job!
  • TexasRaised89
    TexasRaised89 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I think you look fabulous. Start working on maintaing your weight and toning up. I dont think you need to lose.
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! Don't stop, you have made it so far and your goals ARE attainable. You are at most people's GOAL now, so many people (including myself) would love to be as fit as you. Keep going!
  • goingbicyclecrazy
    Options
    I can see why you are embarrassed by that last photo. I mean just look at that awful yellow circle over your panties. LOL, The rest of that picture is great though. REALLY GOOD JOB.
  • lynnjenn1985
    Options
    You look great! You are such an inspiration :-)
  • OneSchrutebuck
    Options
    Great job!! I would say maintain. You look awesome!
  • ehabboutros
    Options
    I think you look amazing and went a long way. Seriously well done :)
    In my opinion you look so hot and fit the way you are now but if you wanted you could loss a couple of pounds on your hips. Or you can keep the same weight but do some toning by working out. But you should definitely be proud of how you look now, Cheers :)
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!
  • Caffeine_Addict
    Caffeine_Addict Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!
  • kuunsilta
    kuunsilta Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I keep running into your posts, and I keep being proud of you every time ^_^
    Love you <3

P.S - You're always my inspiration when I see you!
  • I think you look fantastic!! Cannot wait to look even remotely similar to how you are now. I think maintain.
  • qkidney
    qkidney Posts: 258
    Options
    I think you look fantastic! Great work! I would stop losing and try and maintain while doing some toning! Best of luck with it! :)
  • skinnygirlhiding1
    skinnygirlhiding1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look amazing. IMHO, I don't think you need to lose any more weight. I'd say to start maintaining & toning up. Great job girl. You should be proud.
  • cekeys
    cekeys Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I'm not a doctor, but in the last photo I think I see cancer. It looks like a giant yellow circle if you look close.

:wink:

You are a super star. You should be so proud of all that you've accomplished.
  • donni123
    donni123 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    If I looked that good, I would BUY a bikini and wear it around TOWN. You look super - I would maintain.
  • sassika
    sassika Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I think you look great and done a great job in loosing all the weight :)
  • Bethannlyons
    Bethannlyons Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I think you look great. How tall are you? And, congratulations on losing that much weight!:smile:
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I think you look great. How tall are you? And, congratulations on losing that much weight!:smile:

I'm 5"7 ^^
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Woaw - you look amazing- congratulation. That what HARD WORK means - WTG
  • Jbradbury1964
    Jbradbury1964 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I think you just need to maintain as you look just super! Keep up the good work!!!:wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!