• mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. :)
  • Megan2Project
    Megan2Project Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I think you look awesome!!

I don't think you "need" to work on losing any weight, but that's your own decision. You could hit maintenance for a month or two, see how you feel and then re-assess. IMO you look great and you could just continue on with the lifestyle, some people say that they lose a few more lbs when they first enter maintenance, so who knows?? In a week/month/6months/year you may want to continue but you could just make fitness goals and see where your body ends up being happy!
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I think toning is all you need from here on out! :)
  • hyperkate
    hyperkate Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi! I think you look amazing and you have done really well. I too am 5ft 7 and my goal is 150. I know I could go down to 140 but I don't think I would be able to happily maintain it. Why not try for 140 instead of 135 and then you can play around that area and maybe it would be easier to maintain than the 135? At the end of the day only YOU know when you are happy and you will stop when you want to. Good luck :smile:
  • naznnp421
    naznnp421 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats! Starting at the same weight point and my goal being 135 too - I say keep pushing on, but honestly by your photos, it doesn't look like you need to! You are a hottie! Way to go!
  • swan_jun_g3
    Options
    you look great. work on toning and maintennance. For me,i am focussing on a BMI goal of 23. Not quite sure what weight that will be. Congrats on your success thus far
  • ivonna1
    Options
    wonderful.... you look amazing. keep up the good work
  • kimmerkay
    Options
    Congrats! You have done a great job... I would probably work on figuring out the right calories for maintenance for yourself. You look great, as is. I'm not sure but it may take a little tweaking to get maintenance right... You may end up still dropping some weight while not even trying.
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    You have every right to post success pics,you look amazing!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I think you look fan-freakin-tastic and can't imagine where another 12 pounds could possibly come from, unless you were thinking of cutting off an arm.
  • Shizzman
    Shizzman Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    awesome job, that transformation is inspiring

you know whats missing of course,the batman logo on the yellow circle :tongue:
  • cbl40
    cbl40 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, girl! Congratulations!!
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    You look really good now.
    I would recommend going to maintain mode and just trying to tone up a bit.
    My experiences is it is harder to maintain than it is to lose.
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    well done! u look completely amazing and transformed. ;o)
  • SaketoKim
    SaketoKim Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Great work!!!!
  • mikihainesy
    Options
    Maintain & tone. You have nothing more to lose imo. But if you go for broke then I wish you all the luck, you've done amazing so far
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Nice work! You look fantastic!!!
  • ImSoPerfectlyFlawed
    Options
    you look awesome
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful. You body is smoking hot and you fit in a size 4....so I don`t know if you need to lose more weight... but that is a personal choice. Just know that you are looking great ! Congrats on all your hard work :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!