Replies

• jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome!!!!
  • jessgoup
    jessgoup Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look great! All your hard work is certainly paying off. You need to go buy yourself a bikini asap!
  • aroetman01
    Options
    all of these amazing stories make me so proud of everyone but so scared that i cant do it... idk if my body will change like that...
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I love your waistline and thighs, so sexy.

You have to know what's the ideal weight for your height, you have to compute your BMI too, such that you'll know if you will lose weight or maintain it.

By the way, it's time for you to wear a bikini, you deserve that girl.

Drop me a message if you need help computing for your BMI, just send me your height. then that's it. And if you like me to buy you a bikini then I'll be more grateful to do that too.
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Your face did change a bit! :)
    Honey, you look lovely! And tons of people do the bra/undies pic when they dont have a bikini anyway so no worries!
    Great transformation, you look amazing, and you're beautiful!
  • photocolorful
    photocolorful Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I think you look amazing.. why do you feel you need to go down to 135?? If you are strong and fit does it really matter? My goal weight is 165.. I am 5' 8"... I don't want to look like a stick, I want to be fit! Great job so far! Just maintain!!
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Hi! I think you look amazing and you have done really well. I too am 5ft 7 and my goal is 150. I know I could go down to 140 but I don't think I would be able to happily maintain it. Why not try for 140 instead of 135 and then you can play around that area and maybe it would be easier to maintain than the 135? At the end of the day only YOU know when you are happy and you will stop when you want to. Good luck :smile:

^^THIS.
  • brybre0413
    brybre0413 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I think you look fit and healthy! Beautiful smile by the way!
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    If I looked that good, I would BUY a bikini and wear it around TOWN. You look super - I would maintain.

^^^^ Hahaha excellent

Personally I think you look really great and should be VERY proud. But I don't think you should care/worry about what other people think of your size. It's your body and your life and the only person you need to make happy is you.
  • daisyamlin
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • jwelch7290
    jwelch7290 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I think you look great the way you are now...even the middle pictures! I would definitely say start working on maintaining and work on toning your muscles more if you still want goals to work towards...Nice Work!!
  • GB333
    GB333 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request - we are weight loss twins!! I am also 5'7 (and a half), started at about 170, and have lost 22 lbs! :) My ultimate goal is 130 but I'll be happy at 135.

You look GREAT and are an inspiration - congrats on all of your hard work really paying off!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    press on.
    you could easily get down to a 26" waist.
    How tall are you? Im sorry if this is in on of the comments, but I read your post, not the comments.
    Only you know if you CAN or SHOULD lose more, but I think you can totally keep going and practice maintaining at the same time.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    oh! 5'7"?
    yeah you can keep going. I'm 5'10 and 140 is my goal.
  • swim2china
    swim2china Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!! I think you should be SUPER STOKED, keep trying but work on maintaining!!! GREAT JOB!
  • missflygirl80
    missflygirl80 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look great! It was so encouraging for me to see your journey. Thank you for sharing. I do agree with some of the other posts about working on maintaining your weight and toning, but you look awesome though. How tall are you BTW?
  • Crobinsosweet
    Options
    WOW!! You look great!! Thanks for sharing.
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    INCREDIBLE JOB! What an inspiration! :smile:
  • sunnyskyjb
    sunnyskyjb Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Wow...you're amazing!!!
  • pigwidgeon82
    pigwidgeon82 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You shouldn't feel embarrassed about that last pic. YOU LOOK AMAZING!!

I think you look great as is. If you feel like you want to lose a little more, I see no harm in it. Or, if you want to stay where you are, go for it, too. Either way you look really great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!