Do You Log Fun Activities?

Options
1235»

Replies

• meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    yoovie, you're going to have some people praying for your immortal soul....:-D (the ones who aren't frantically working themselves into a lather hitting that report button.... )
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    meh, Im used to it. I don't care anymore. There are people who are trying to lose weight in the most righteous perfect honorable PC way possible, and then there are real people like me. Who quit all the time. Burn calories in the most interesting ways possible. Motivate themselves through vanity and little skimpy outfits and just want it to take less time to shave their legs. Who are doing ALLLLLL the right things, for ALLLLL the wrong reasons ;)

plus 'ignore buttons' are a gift from Darwin and Al Gore.
  • it_be_asin
    it_be_asin Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I am afraid I don't get the people who think you can't exercise and do anything else at the same time. Yes, Virginia, there is such a thing as incidental exercise! I log my walk commutes, if I go out and dance - used to log my cleaning on the weekends but now I am more active at work, I upped my activity level and don't log my cleaning on the weekend.

I have fun at the gym, but if I have fun dancing when I'm out I'll log that too and you can't stop me.
  • lonaneomaflame
    Options
    I log everything that I didn't do before, So I would deffinatly log a trip to the zoo since I haven't been there in many years. If I lived in a city where you could walk around and I did would like that every day even before I started working out I probably wouldn't count it because that would be my "normal" life. I count my trips to the park, and when I take the dogs on a walk, and when I play the kinect or move. none of those things were things I used to do often so they count.

IMO unless you go somewhere like the Zoo every day or close to it then it is an "exercise" and can (maybe even should) be logged.

:)