• lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    My skin. I got purdy skin...
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    not a Gdamn thing......
    Bet there is lots you don't give yourself credit for.
  • ImSoPerfectlyFlawed
    Options
    Everything, just currently have more of it to love than I need :wink:
  • HeidiRene
    HeidiRene Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Honestly? Right now...not a damn thing. But, I just started to regain control over my binge eating yesterday to start the journey to return to the hottie I felt like I was a mere 6 months ago. I wish I had a different answer but for now that's the truth. I don't think I need to be at my dream weight to appreciate my body; however, 6 months without exercise has left me flabby and bumpy. Gross. Hopefully I will be able to give a different answer to this question soon. I am about to go exercise and this is my 2nd day of healthy eating so I feel great about those 2 accomplishments!
  • Iris1415
    Iris1415 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I like my eyes, skin (minus rosacea on my cheeks :blushing:), and smile. I also like how I can tone easily. And I know it sounds weird, but I like my belly button, too haha :)
  • 1996gtstang
    1996gtstang Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    my eyes and my oversize gut(which is shrinking) that i could use to support a sofabed back when i was moving furniture lol
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I love my legs and my hands the most, but I am also fond of my hair, my eyes, my ta-tas, and my wrists...... I am quickly starting to love my bum and my belly though. It is still too big, but the bum is getting high and tight and the belly is shrinking and tightening too, and I have them and they are mine so I love them, I love them enough to make them better!
  • jnance82
    jnance82 Posts: 149
    Options
    I love my booty and my small waist!!!! I look at my butt every time I pass a mirror or window. :bigsmile:

10502719.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • KristyJoy123
    KristyJoy123 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    My legs! I've always had muscular legs, but running has made them so muscular and toned. I wish the rest of my body would follow suit, hahah :)
  • alharbour
    alharbour Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    My curves :wink:
  • mmiiaa
    mmiiaa Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I like that underneath all the flab, I have an hourglass shape!

I like my chest and booty.
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    my "tie dye" eyes
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I love my hair..eyes..teeth and lips!!! :blushing:
  • StephanieDJL
    StephanieDJL Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    My legs (the bottom half of them at least) & my slowly emerging collar bones!
  • alise_lmx
    alise_lmx Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    this is a good idea. I rarely think about this, I always just think about what i DON'T like. I need to change that! i like:

-my hair (usually, lol)
    -the color of my eyes (green)
    -my butt when i'm in shape, my husband does too (he's a good man, he loves it at any weight, lol)
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Nothing really..........and that's being totally honest!! =0/

Sheryllamb72, I like your cheeks, and it looks like you even have dimples. That's awesome!

I like my waist. I missed having a waist and wearing belts while I was overweight.
  • SkinnyFranchini
    Options
    my butt, which I got while pregnant and it never went away
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    EVERYTHING...
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I love the fact that I have chocolate brown eyes and dark brown hair that contrast nicely with my pale skin. Even though I am overweight, I have an hour glass shape and nice curves. I have made peace with the fact that I will always have a big bootie, but the other benefit is that I have awesome boobs. I consider myself very blessed.
  • Italianyc84
    Italianyc84 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    My hourglass figure--even at my heaviest, it was still fairly proportionate--although it was a "several-hourglass" figure at that point! LOL I don't typically gain around my middle, which not only looks better in my opinion, but is also healthier.