What's the first thing you want to do once you hit your goal

Options

Replies

• saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    Get a tattoo.

Seconding this. I have two tattoos I've planned for my upper arms but as they are right now they would be too distorted. That and I want the ability to comfortably walk around in a sleeveless shirt so I could show them off.
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Be able to wear cool clothes and tankini at beach this summer. The people I go to the beach with are thin. It will be nice to not be the frumpy one anymore.
    Also, I always go to San Diego for Christmas (my brother lives there). One of my older nieces and I are both on a path of losing weight and getting healthier. We are motivating each other. Our goal is to show up at Christmas Eve family party looking AWESOME!
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    At what works out to be curiously 69% of my goal I will hit a goal that I set many, many moons ago and never managed to reach. When I do, I buy these:

http://www.uscav.com/prodinfo/enlarged/18934L.jpg

After that?

When I hit my final goal weight?

Sing a song of farewell to my other chins, smile when my daughter asks, "Daddy, where's your belly's gone?" and slip on a certain pair of jeans that I have not worn since...maybe 1993, then go lounge at the pool and let my wife laugh at the looks I get.
  • AlessisMore
    AlessisMore Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Rock climbing. Have watched my friends climb. Never dared to try it myself.
  • Meloonie
    Meloonie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I will probably become a weird kind of exobishonist and want to be showing everyone my fantasically tight bod!
  • natalie2355
    natalie2355 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    my next mini goal - PEDICURE
    once i hit the real goal: reebok crossfit wardrobe hello.
  • sporadica
    Options
    Run a marathon! And not be a sweaty, red, drippy mess after... or only until I get my breath back :)
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Run around the beach naked saying......seee told you I had a penis.....damn stomach was just hiding it
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Get my tattoo and make my "fat clothes" into useful things... like a bag or a braided rug!
  • rosieratbag
    rosieratbag Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Run around the beach naked saying......seee told you I had a penis.....damn stomach was just hiding it

Ha ha that made me laugh!

Strangely the first thing I've done after twice hitting my goal (the clue's there) .......is reduce my goal further. I'm not very good with failure so had to do it in stages. The recent revison (this morning) is however the final one!
  • kikiandluda
    Options
    Go shopping for smaller sizes!!!! :happy:
  • JCN_1103
    Options
    Tell all of my doubters I did it and they can **** off.
  • MzzAisha
    MzzAisha Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Climb a mountain and scream at the top of my lungs to the world " I DID IT!!"
  • maritenour
    maritenour Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:
    hjahahahahaa :laugh: :laugh:
  • MommaH_78
    MommaH_78 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    thank you to my husband for being so supportive and saying such nice things about me... but YES it is time for my body to become MY body again, and get to where I want to be physcially and then see where my 'girls' are at that point after TWO kids!! :blushing:

but I am aiming for loving myself on the outside, and showing my boys that a healthy lifestyle can be fun and is a MUST! I am want to be motivated and look good for lake season and my Hubs! :heart:
  • MommaH_78
    MommaH_78 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sorry to say this, But when I reach my goal weight I will be buying a pair of new girls... :-)
    Then the bikini!! :-)

This is exactly what my wife plans on. Its not a bad thing. We have two boys and she "*sacrificed" her body for those beautiful boys... including sacrificing the girls. So she has planned to do the same when she hits her goal weight.. (*I use sacrificed very loosely. I think she was the most beautiful woman before and even more beautiful after. But I know it has really done a number on how she feels about herself.)

As for me, I plan on enjoying going to the lake and not feeling like I should put my shirt back on all the time. And working even harder on getting into the shape I want. I am almost to my goal weight, then I will work on forming my body into what I want for my appearance.

ok i tried replying but now I see...!!! ha!! :blushing:
  • SilviCor
    SilviCor Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I will walk around in public without a stitch of makeup. It seems like, the heavier I am, the more make-up I wear (overcompensating I guess). I will go au natural.
  • southernyankee716
    Options
    Depending on the season, I'm buying a pair (at least) of these:

SHOES.png

I'm hoping to avoid loose skin but I have about 90lbs to lose. If it's inevitable, eventually, I will get a tummy tuck.
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Tattoo. :D
  • bossmama420
    Options
    i'm gonna get my rib tattooed! and belly button pierced. hollaaaaa