Change my physical appearance.
  • valvos
    Options
    The very first thing ill do is flex in the mirror

Come at me bro
  • slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    First thing I did do since I hit my goal? I went straight out in the new clothes I'd bought to be ready for it and hit on the damn hottest girl in the bar. I'd never ever had the confidence to talk to people like that and I've always been a pretty bubbly type of person so I just went straight up to her, bought her a drink and we sat and chatted all night, pretty awesome! There isn't anyone I'm worried about speaking to like that anymore because hey, if they don't like me the way I am now then screw them, I put in a lot of work to get to here and if they don't like it..well there's the door :)
  • slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    The very first thing ill do is flex in the mirror

Come at me bro

COME AT ME BRO?!
  • nettip
    nettip Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Go shopping with hubbys card and get some pics with my family as i hate the ones we have now as im so big!
  • avafrisbee
    avafrisbee Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Buy new clothes and go on a cruise.
  • RicSnyder
    RicSnyder Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Make another goal.
  • MsBeautifullOne
    MsBeautifullOne Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Go shopping, go to the beach, go out with friends, go on vacation and love it!

GET HIT ON RANDOMLY!!
  • monkeypantz
    monkeypantz Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Focus the hard work and determination I'm putting into weight loss to do something amazing....maybe become Prime Minister? ha ha!
  • myth4ever
    Options
    Takeover as the Sun....becoming the hottest thing known to exist!!!!!!! That's what i WANT...People see me coming "Here comes the SUN, He is scorching!!!!!!!!!
  • dperich1968
    dperich1968 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I haven't really thought about it yet? But I think I just want to feel good about it and then work on my strength training. ROCK HARD BODY will be the next goal.
  • JDviant
    JDviant Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    My buddy Matt said I could give him an F5, a potentially dangerous movie from the world of pro-wrestling but I'll be fine :p
  • xgg2rs
    xgg2rs Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Go on vaction, preferably a beach somewhere.
  • gstrebeck
    Options
    Buy my first pair of Buckle jeans!
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    FIRST THING??? haha, there are so many!!! First thing would be find someone that weighs EXACTLY 223 (The amount I plan to lose total) and try to lift them for a picture.

LOVE THIS! That would be an awesome pic!:laugh:
  • Tskitzo
    Options
    Take a picture, because it might never happen again. xD
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Stay there.
  • alaska11
    alaska11 Posts: 151
    Options
    I am going to Hawaii in Sept. and plan on being at my goal weight. I want to proudly wear a swimsuit - and not an old lady suit either!!
  • mizzfloretta
    Options
    Thank God and Pray and shop, and shop and pray!!!!!! :happy:
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Aside from get a boob job that hopefully turns out AWESOME! I also wanna get some really sexy classy professional model looking pics! ;)