You look absolutely gorgeous!!
  • sunnyskyjb
    sunnyskyjb Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Wow, CONGRATS What a difference!!
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Awesome inspiration!
  • riskiestlavonn
    riskiestlavonn Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    These pictures are really inspiring. Can't wait till I love my daily workouts. :-)
  • mollie6986
    mollie6986 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING!!! and 20 years younger.... looks like you got a new hair stylist! Good choice :wink: (i work in a salon) Congrats so happy for your success!!!
  • peachied
    peachied Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations on your success!
  • KennyB124
    KennyB124 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • lisaforrester13
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • mluchies
    Options
    Wow, you're a knockout! Great job.
  • Erika_Ecka
    Erika_Ecka Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats!
  • deemh
    deemh Posts: 14
    Options
    you look fantastic!! very inspirational for others :) Congrats!!!!
  • Trophyyf
    Trophyyf Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • emmamcblain
    Options
    You're beautiful! I'm so glad you posted, I've been waiting for tall lady to post before, because I'm one too. And after losing 42 pounds, wow. So motivating. :) Well done!
  • nasima_miah
    Options
    :happy:
    very inspirational. you look beautiful.
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful! I'm so glad you posted, I've been waiting for tall lady to post before, because I'm one too. And after losing 42 pounds, wow. So motivating. :) Well done!

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to read my post and write a note of encouragement. You are all MUCH LOVED and APPRECIATED! I'm a member of a "tall group" here on MFP. If you'd like to join, here's the link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/90-totally-tall-women-of-mfp

totallytallwomen-1.jpg
  • monbeaucher
    monbeaucher Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Semper fi! You look amazing! My profile picture is from me at the birthday ball this year also :)
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    You look great! Your face is so much thinner :)
  • Karsty
    Karsty Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Your success will help motivate others that this will work and we can all do this!! Keep up with the great progress!
  • hollymeeker
    Options
    You look incredible! You truly are an inspiration to many of us! I'm so happy for you!
  • Mrsg711
    Options
    You look amazing!! Such an inspiration. My weight has been a constant struggle since after high school. After having my first 2 children, I went from about 190 to 155. I was extremely happy with myself at 155. After having 2 more children(4total) my weight is back up slightly over 200. 203 as of today!!! My goal is to get back to the 155 that I was extremely happy with!!
    Thanks for posting your progress.....I am definitely inspired!!! Good luck with your continuing :happy: progress!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!