Very sore from 2nd day doing 30DS. Should I continue with da

Options
124»

Replies

• DeenieWeenie
    DeenieWeenie Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I will not take a break. I can not imagine taking breaks, then going back at it and getting THAT sore again!!! I am now able to sit on the toilet with ease! :laugh: I'm going to do it everyday, until 30 days is up! Today is day 6 and I feel amazing!!! lol Good luck with your 30 DS journey!!!
  • tomusiakl
    tomusiakl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the advise everyone. I push through yesterday and was able to complete the workout without any problem. Today I am doing BETTER. I'm not that sore today. Seems like for day 4 your body gets better.
  • Jordynnsmom
    Jordynnsmom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the advise everyone. I push through yesterday and was able to complete the workout without any problem. Today I am doing BETTER. I'm not that sore today. Seems like for day 4 your body gets better.
    Having started level 2 yesterday I can say the soreness will happen again when you start the next level. I just push through. It is a sign your body is changing. You can do it!
  • supermum123
    Options
    I kept going.

I exercise in the morning, so I was sore as heck all day long. The next morning, I was still pretty stiff feeling however, I soldiered through the workout and actually ended up feeling pretty good afterwards.

My soreness started to diminish after about 4 or 5 days.

Stick with it! I just completed Day 4 of Level 3. I've lost 2 inches from my waist and 2 inches from my hips.

WHATT????? In only 4 days? WOW!!