Hey babe! ;)p

Options

Replies

• bmkx0
    bmkx0 Posts: 308
    Options
    It cracks me up when I see the married dudes saying that kinda stuff. If their wives only knew, lol
    lol. agreed
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I do it myself, more in my day to day interactions that online but I am guilty of it so I can't say that it really bothers me. :flowerforyou:
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Mine call me "creep"
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I prefer to say "hi skank, wanna be pals?"
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Mine call me "creep"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Mellocare
    Mellocare Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    As long as it's not meant in a condescending or coddling kind of way, I like it. I have a friend who is ALWAYS "bebe" but I've known her for years elsewhere. *shrug*
    Nicknames are fun and can be such a light-hearted thing. And it can really cheer people up and make them feel good about themselves too, if done right. Most people like to feel special and 'special names' can do that. :)
  • maritenour
    maritenour Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I like your boots..back on topic though, I dont care, I wouldnt want to be called cupcake though..lol.

Lets leave cupcakes out of this ;P

I am from the south and there is always someone calling you babe, sweetie, darlin, any of that, so Its natural for me.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I prefer to say "hi skank, wanna be pals?"
    :noway: You never said that to me... I'm learning things about my pals that can't be unlearned.
    :frown:
  • artemis222
    artemis222 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Whatever, just don't call me "googly bear".
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    The girls call me b*tch...it's like a hallmark card
    The boys call me kiddo...
  • digitalmayhap
    digitalmayhap Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    my girls and i call eachother slut and *kitten*. it's so endearing.

^^^ My wife calls me anything under the sun (ie: ***** tits, slush bucket/ho deacon (inside joke) skank-face) except the "normal" endearment pet names
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    The girls call me b*tch...it's like a hallmark card
    The boys call me kiddo...

^^^That's my favorite b!tch right there. She can call me anything she wants to.

I find the term b!tch endearing from my girl peeps also. The boys...not so much. :laugh:
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Options
    I don't mind babe, hun, love, darlin' or other "normal" ones like that. If you start with the fluffy, so sweet you can give me cavities, kind of names, I'll be like :huh:

My girls and I call each other puta sucias, scally wags, bucket, *****, among others all day. In public, people could totally assume we hate each other :laugh:
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    I don't like any pet names from guys (other than my boyfriend)

I've had a few guys call me "babe" "gorgeous" "darling" that kinda thing.. seems pretty creepy..

Girls can call me whatever.. not fussed :)

My favourite pet name is "doll face" or something creative and abnormal.. like my boyfriend has a habit of naming random animals, or body parts and turns them in to pet names, such as "monkey toes" "angel lips" "bunny pie" strange i know lol
  • adamsonam
    Options
    I'm not that special!! lol No one calls me pet names but I wouldn't mind. I was raised in the south so honey and sweetie and are a huge part of my vocab when talking to people.
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    my friends and me call each other babe, sweetie, handsome, beautiful... all the time. We're old enough to handle it, works for me. :)
  • triciaj66
    triciaj66 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Mama.
    I MELT
    :)
    :heart:
    Mine too!! :)
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    just thought i can't really complain about what my boyfriend calls me as i quite often call him "chubbs"

and my friends get called "hussy" "slut" "chunky" that kinda thing :)
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    It cracks me up when I see the married dudes saying that kinda stuff. If their wives only knew, lol
    Agreed!

I AM married, my wife is on here, also. We know who our hearts belong to...
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I enjoy it and I give it back. We are a big supportive family

^^ this :flowerforyou: