Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    double post - sorry!
  • yoovie
    Options
    I dress for my girlfriends for the first 5 minutes I see them, its for the guys for the next few hours- but ALL night- its for myself.

Its just that, imho, it seems like guys used to ask if they could dance with us- now their view of asking us- is to move closer on the dance floor and push denim penis against our leg.

This is not a petting zoo or a puppy store.

We are not all in a kennel waiting while you stroke and pet all of us, while you pick out which one you can go home with.

And pushing your pelvis against my pretty outfit that I picked out for myself tonight, that I feel beautiful in.... when Ive never even made eye contact with you... is socially stunted behavior.

However, If I did make eye contact with you first, and you're hot, you can come press up against me.

Just get the green light FIRST.

Otherwise- put yourself in our shoes.

o wait i cant, yall never care when a hot girl comes press herself against you. You guys never see that as inconvenient HAHAHA
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    WARNING! BRO(CHICK)-EDUCATION COMING IN

When I took Philsophy in the summer of 2011, my professor was telling us how love is just a chemical reaction and you get the same effects if you are addicted to drugs. That's why people fall out of love, cause soon the chemicals in the brain stop mixing. It's possible to fall back in love with someone.

Anyway, while we were talking about that he brought up how they did a study in the UK about the amount of skin women showed at a club. Now bare with me because I don't know the science terms for all this. They tested the women's hormonal levels to see if they were ovulating or not. Those that were showed more skin to attract a male than does that weren't. Even married women did the same thing.

We're animals people!! Get that right before you say anything. Sure you have a thought process and say "I'm getting dressed for my girlfriends" (which I find HIGHLY annoying) but chances are your primate instincts are kicking in and you're actually trying to attract a suitable mate even if you are involved with one.

Same things with males. They usually tend to go for the women with child baring hips. Why? Because men are here to breed. Women want someone that is a provider (biologically speaking of course...which means Independence is a myth). That's why most women drool over the big guy with muscles.

Okay I'm done cause I can't remember anything else and I'm sure none of you will read this because no one reads my posts. Take care you creepy little animals:flowerforyou:
  • AlSalzman
    AlSalzman Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    blah blah blah blah science science blah blah blah...

We're animals people!! Get that right before you say anything.
    We're animals? So the women in the nightclub should tolerate me clubbing the ugly ones out of the way and mounting the most-suitable mate right there on the table? Instead of shaking your hand when I meet you, I should just sniff your *kitten* instead? Can I mark you as mine by urinating on your clothes or in your handbag?

Fine with me. That's actually pretty much how I party anyway.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I thought clubs were made for people to get laid?! Jersey Shore is not teaching me well...:(
  • HorrorChix89
    Options
    I thought clubs were made for people to get laid?! Jersey Shore is not teaching me well...:(

They are, #1 hook up spot. You won't see horny men standing outside of Wal-Mart hitting on chicks. Then again have you seen half the people that shop at Wal-Mart? It's like a free trip to the circus.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Typically, I don't think girls expect to find "nice guys" at a club. I know there are probably plenty of nice men who go and just like to dance, but I don't think I'd pass my number out to anybody while clubbing.
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    i can say its not a lose lose situation i met my husband of 6 years at a club. The thing is it depends on the person approaching me and how they do that. The thing is just cause i am dancing does not mean you can come up on top of me and behind me so i cant see you. if i make eye contact or you ask sure come on if i say its ok. Just cause i am there does not mean i am there to get humped lol And not only that but just cause we go to the club with our girlfriends does not mean we are there to meet people sometimes its literally to go with our friends and hang out and dance.
  • yoovie
    Options
    WARNING! BRO(CHICK)-EDUCATION COMING IN

When I took Philsophy in the summer of 2011, my professor was telling us how love is just a chemical reaction and you get the same effects if you are addicted to drugs. That's why people fall out of love, cause soon the chemicals in the brain stop mixing. It's possible to fall back in love with someone.

Anyway, while we were talking about that he brought up how they did a study in the UK about the amount of skin women showed at a club. Now bare with me because I don't know the science terms for all this. They tested the women's hormonal levels to see if they were ovulating or not. Those that were showed more skin to attract a male than does that weren't. Even married women did the same thing.

We're animals people!! Get that right before you say anything. Sure you have a thought process and say "I'm getting dressed for my girlfriends" (which I find HIGHLY annoying) but chances are your primate instincts are kicking in and you're actually trying to attract a suitable mate even if you are involved with one.

Same things with males. They usually tend to go for the women with child baring hips. Why? Because men are here to breed. Women want someone that is a provider (biologically speaking of course...which means Independence is a myth). That's why most women drool over the big guy with muscles.

Okay I'm done cause I can't remember anything else and I'm sure none of you will read this because no one reads my posts. Take care you creepy little animals:flowerforyou:

^ i just fell a little in love with her

and its true- clubs are hookup spots- but you dont just go hook up with someone WILLING lol- you know you only hook up if you find someone HOT.

not just willing, attractive to you
  • Crying_In_Color
    Crying_In_Color Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I cannot dance but would give it a try.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options

They are, #1 hook up spot. You won't see horny men standing outside of Wal-Mart hitting on chicks. Then again have you seen half the people that shop at Wal-Mart? It's like a free trip to the circus.

LOL..at Wal-Mart, you see everything!!! =((
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

You won't see horny men standing outside of Wal-Mart hitting on chicks. Then again have you seen half the people that shop at Wal-Mart? It's like a free trip to the circus.

Sure you do... but no one goes to the circus to "hook up" with the animals. bleah. :bigsmile:

Take note: 'guys who like to hang out in weird places to troll for women'. :tongue:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    So Guys, read these responses,the answer is clear. Women dress up for themselves and their frinds. They dont want your attention, they just want to get you to buy them all drinks. The answer? Dont fall in to their trap, dont go to nightclubs to try to meet women and under no circumstances buy them a drink.

^ this. finally- someone gets it.
    Drinks are full of calories anyway. Its like youre trying to make us fat.

And trying to get us drunk.... :huh:

Speaking of, over the weekend my gf and I went out and had 2 guys come up. I got my whiskey and she got a fruity drink by an Irish guy. We were chatting it up with them when she accidently spilled her drink (she was tipsy). She hadn't even had a sip yet. The Irish guy looks at the drink all over the table then looks up at her and just walked away. It was hilarious!! My guy eventually walked away as well. :angry: They moved on to the next set of girls..

Sorry we spent your $5 irish man!!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options

We're animals? So the women in the nightclub should tolerate me clubbing the ugly ones out of the way and mounting the most-suitable mate right there on the table? Instead of shaking your hand when I meet you, I should just sniff your *kitten* instead? Can I mark you as mine by urinating on your clothes or in your handbag?

We should party together! Sounds very familiar..
  • hennyben
    hennyben Posts: 317
    Options

you're funny
  • HorrorChix89
    Options

You won't see horny men standing outside of Wal-Mart hitting on chicks. Then again have you seen half the people that shop at Wal-Mart? It's like a free trip to the circus.

Sure you do... but no one goes to the circus to "hook up" with the animals. bleah. :bigsmile:

Take note: 'guys who like to hang out in weird places to troll for women'. :tongue:
    I get hit on at every gas station I go to. I don't mind it and actually come to expect it now. I try to look my best at all times unless I'm just down that day or something. I do it for myself, but in order to accomplish that I want reassurance from others. The whole "haters gona hate" thing is stupid to me. I'm not about to dress any kind of way and expect people to agree. That's just me. So if a guy looks at me and smiles or asks "Are you single" I tell them the truth that I have a boyfriend. They usually back down nicely and I go about my day feeling even better about myself.

So yeah men look for hook ups in all the wrong places, but at night clubs that's where the one night stands start and usually end. Not saying married women can't go there and not have fun, but there's a difference between letting a guy down nicely and being a total b*tch.
  • HorrorChix89
    Options

That sounds like my first date with my current [insert w/e he is to me at this point]
  • BoxingCoachMo
    Options
    I don't tend to go on the pull in night clubs or bars, i do it in day to day life. At the gym, at work, at the coffee shop.

i don't look though, in general i am very friendly and speak to people and if i like a girl i will ask her for her number and see if she wants to go to the pictures or something.

i am pretty confident in my personality but not so much in my looks but i don't let that hold me back.

MEN grow some balls and speak to women outside of these places!!!!
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options

MEN grow some balls and speak to women outside of these places!!!!

totally agree, what I have noticed lately is when I go out with my friends I get a lot of looks from guys but for some reason they don't even approach me. It's either they are not confident or they are just creeps. lol I would much rather have someone approach and talk to me, than giving looks.
    Of course I don't go out looking for a guy, I go out to have fun dancing