maritenour Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    So this doesnt compare to BMI really?
  • krnlcsf
    krnlcsf Posts: 310
    Options
    Here's what the website told me:

You have 22.3% body fat.

You have 35.2 Pounds of fat and 122.8 Pounds of lean (muscle, bone, body water).

:noway: I don't know how much I believe that... just based on my jiggly bum, and muffin top. Maybe that's balanced out by my very lean upper body though? If its true though, then WOO HOO!!! :laugh:
  • sunnyday789
    sunnyday789 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    bump
  • btdublin
    btdublin Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Bump - just tried to guess my measurements and it said 7.5% WRONG! I will go home and get the tape measure!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Thanks. These results are much more accurate than the other site that I was using.
  • p0stdramatic
    Options
    I'm actually about 23%, and this said I was 19.5%.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    It showed me at 20%. Way off. I'm closer to 28 or 30.
  • deadgirl81
    deadgirl81 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    bump - so I can do this tonight when I get in :)
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I had to guess at the forearm size for now but knew all the other measurements. This is what mine said:

You have 26.8% body fat.

You have 93.3 Pounds of fat and 254.7 Pounds of lean (muscle, bone, body water).

I've been thinking 260-270 was a reasonable goal weight. So I think it may slightly underestimate my body fat percentage. I know when I was younger and athletic I regularly had women buy me drinks out at bars when I weighed 265ish. At 290 lbs my waist was smaller than my brother's waist. He weighed 210 lbs, is 3 inches shorter and was in good enough shape to finish in the middle of the pack in triathlons.
  • jdavison91
    Options
    23.7% for me, which is almost identical to what my Omron scale shows. Calipers come in at about 20% and other calculators I have used have been even lower than that, but don't use as many measurements. Thanks for the link, I'll bookmark this one!
  • monicanicoletta
    monicanicoletta Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    The only test I would trust is the legit one where you pay and they dunk you under water- that is by far the most accurate, all these other estimations can be off as much as 20% ive learned.
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    I took accurate measurements and put them in - keeps telling me 0%, that I did something wrong and I need to start again. On the expensive calibrated scale DH uses for athletic testing, I'm at 15-17% which is probably pretty accurate for me - bathroom scale shows 22%
  • farmgirlsuz
    farmgirlsuz Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • Tiff1124
    Tiff1124 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Bump bumpity bump
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    This site has me at 8.6%, all sites I have used have be from 8-13%, but realistically, I think I am in the 11-12% range.
  • sblair77
    sblair77 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    You have 25% body fat.

You have 33.2 Pounds of fat and 95.8 Pounds of lean (muscle, bone, body water).

Eh