Is there anyone that eats more than 1200 calories a day??

Options

Replies

• Siena_Risley_13
    Options
    hi EVERYBODY any of you girls can post somthing on my home page. im bored:ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    1400 right now and I try my best to eat all of my exercise calories.
  • eayal002
    eayal002 Posts: 186
    Options
    around 2600 to 3000 per day, was trying to gain weight. About to begin cutting cycle, calories will remain about the same but adding cardio twice a day. Will keep fueling my body but with all the cardio and weight training will be on a calorie deficit.

Calories coming from, egg whites, protein shakes, lean meats, tuna, whole wheat pasta, brown rice. Cutting out peanut butter :( and whole eggs only egg whites now.
  • Michele7091
    Michele7091 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Every day. I would be such a b*tch if I didn't. MFP had me on 1200 a day and I was STARVING. So I upped my calories. It works better that way for me...but everyone is different so you just have to play around with your calorie intake and see what works best for you.
  • ShawnaCurley
    ShawnaCurley Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Oh, I don't cut out fats completely. And I also have found I do better when I don't deprive myself of something. If I want it, I eat it. I just limit my portion of whatever I am having.

Alot of you have lost alot of weight by eating, that really inspires me more! I'm just a girl who loves to eat! I'm sure when I get to my goal I will be able to up my calories to maintain it. But by then eating healthy will have taken over! :bigsmile:
  • NoExcuseTina
    NoExcuseTina Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    1800 plus exercise calories...check out my food diary if you want
  • davessweets
    Options
    I eat slightly more i do 1,390 a day...more if i burn off calories..
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I am eating 1420 a day + work outs. Some days it is more like 1600 or even 1700. That is okay, tho. Whatever works!
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    I was also starving on 1200. I upped it by a few hundred calories and felt sooooo much better. I am now eating 1700 and change before exercise.
  • DistilledVixen
    DistilledVixen Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am on a 1200 calorie per day, but if I know I am going to workout then I eat more. If I know I want a lazy day, then I stick to the 1200 calories. I have a desk job so I eat healty snacks every hour or so and that keeps me happy.
  • jillyt85
    jillyt85 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I eat 1370 calories a day and I don't eat back exercise calories. I have breakfast, lunch, dinner, and two to three snacks a day. I run 3-4 days a week and do strength training 3 days a week. I am always satisfied with the amount of food I eat and never feel hungry because I eat good foods. I haven't see anyone really eat the amount I eat, I find most people eat 1600 and up.
  • Crissena
    Crissena Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm at about 1500 a day and it feels good. At first it was torture but now it is pretty easy and a way of life. I splurge one day a week, so I have something to look forward to ☺ But honestly it's never really a "splurge", my stomach has shrunk so much that it takes very little to fill me up, and really I dislike that overly full feeling now! Good luck, take it slow, one day at a time. Breaking food habits and addictions are hard but keep pushing threw whatever way you can and it pays off big!!

11972893.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • gaberieger
    Options
    3200-3400 give or take, but I'm gaining.

I lose at a great pace at about 2250-2400.
    WHAT THE HECK!!! I CAN ONLY EAT 1292:ohwell:
    Ok, I am curious. If you can *only* eat 1300, which is probably just above your BMR (bed all day) - why do you have 30+ lbs to lose to achieve your goal? Not trying to hate, just understand where you are coming from.

OP, good thread. I find this #numbersgame very interesting.
  • irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I'm at a base of 1540 right now, and eat up to a little over 2,000 depending on exercise for the day.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    I eat 1250 cals a day and dont eat back my exercise cals unless I burn a really high number of cals that day like over800 or so then I only eat back about 200 cals. I have lost 95 lbs in18 months so it is working for me though the weight has been coming off very slowly the last 2 months but I think that is because i am getting close to my goal. I think everyone is different you need to find what works for you. I find if I up it I gain but i also have thyroid issues and fibro ( meds dont help)
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    I eat around 2000 a day plus some exercise calories. I've been netting around 1700 this week. I'm starting to see some fat shift around so I think it's working.
  • 70davis
    70davis Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    My BMR is 2420 (with my 500 calorie deficit taken out per day) I split training 6 days a week with 1 day of rest... I am currently eat 3400 calories a day and am losing a pound a week...... :drinker:
  • jjstaten
    jjstaten Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I've been on the 1740 plan for about 2 weeks now and I'm surprised at how satisfied I am. I found the key is eating 2-3 snacks. 1 between breakfast lunch and dinner, and one after dinner if i have calories left.

Keep up the good work!! 4 lbs is awesome.
  • Akijade
    Akijade Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I net 1550 a day.