Guys....when you send a FR to a girl....

Options

Replies

• tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Just got a FR with a message stating 'Can we *kitten*?'

Should I consider this creepy and deny? Please help

Is "creepy and accept" also an option?
    Yep

Then I think you just answered your own question. No further help needed. :wink:
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Okay.. real talk then... It's okay for me to send a FR that says "because you're attractive." ??????????? Cause I wanta.....

Well duh hit *kitten* *kitten* *kitten*

I get off on postage stamp size pictures.
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    This reminds me of the worst MFP FR message that I've gotten to date. The guy put "*kitten* *kitten* *kitten*" and wanted me to add him. Obviously, I didn't :laugh:

Friend request denied. *kitten* while crying.

1. Tears make the best lube.

See, here's everyone's problem... they're trying to make friends when they just want to get off. Just *kitten* to their profile pics and call it a day.

OMG lol scary

2. Why is *kitten* scary? Everyone does it.

lmfao
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Options
    LOL! Best.thread.ever!

BTW - I've gotten some of the best FR messages ever because of this thread :laugh:
  • whitetiger011680
    whitetiger011680 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    That's why my FRs say "I don't think you're hot, but I can only see so much through your curtains." :tongue:

LMAO! :laugh:
  • Spinelli2288
    Spinelli2288 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Okay.. real talk then... It's okay for me to send a FR that says "because you're attractive." ??????????? Cause I wanta.....

Well duh hit *kitten* *kitten* *kitten*

I get off on postage stamp size pictures.

*claps* Amazing.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Yea, I only wish I had the problem of guys sending me messages saying "You're hot". Ive never gotten one. :( I would accept any FR that said I was hot whether it was a woman or a man! lol I just want someone, anyone to think Im hot.

I agree. I have never had the pleasure of that kind of request. Women should take it as a compliment and enjoy the attention.
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    you can tell me I'm hot...i'm good with that.
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Okay, this is probably just me, but I'd rather they say "because I think you're hot" than have them come up with some clearly BS excuse about why they're adding you. Especially when you look at a guy's friends list and it's almost all relatively thin, "attractive" women in a certain age range. You're not friending me because we have similar goals or interest, clearly you have one primary criteria, don't insult my intelligence by trying to tell me otherwise. I tend not to accept friend requests from men who I think are BSing me, while the ones who come out and say they sent the invite because they liked my user pic, get some consideration.

This works both ways tho.

I'm sure have the people didn't add me because they liked my name or some equal rubbish. I've garnered 71 friends in just over a month and only added a few...

I just add people, I have far bigger probs than a few people wanting to take a look and ask that odd question no biggie :smile:
  • Wileyjoe
    Wileyjoe Posts: 282
    Options
    okay, got another FR stating 'pour some milk on me baby - buzz, buzz, buzz'

idk seems a little creepy....
  • tageekly
    Options
    Who is sending these to you and not to me?! Really now... :ohwell:

I'm lactose intolerant so I'd have to deny that one.
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Man.. chicks ought to come withe instruction manuals.

We do, men just never read manuals...

If there weren't revisions every 2 hours, maybe we could keep up!

j/k :-D

Men don't read manuals! lol They look at the pictures!
    Karma Sutra?

*kama sutra* not karma. And no.

That's the one that goes around and comes around. :-D

classic :laugh:
  • erikblock
    erikblock Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    And girls: When you send a friend request to a guy, please DO say "it's because you look hot." Even if you don't mean it. :)
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I'd like to chip my tooth on your stomach?

How's that?

CREEPY CLOWN GUY> NIGHTMARES LOL
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I would be okay with it

As long as he was hot too
  • tageekly
    Options
    And girls: When you send a friend request to a guy, please DO say "it's because you look hot." Even if you don't mean it. :)

That's what I wasn't doing right! Ctrl + C and saving this note for later...
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    ok, i'll drop the "you look hot", instead i'll replace it with "you look smart" maybe it will work.

now if you will send me a friend request can you please say "you look hot" "I like your booty" or anything hot?
  • dictations
    Options
    But seriously, what else do we really have to go on??? You have a sexy profile pic up, naturally we're going to be drawn to that, and chances are, that's all we have to go on since we are not yet friends. You ladies are too hard on guys for being guys. A friend request is sent, to get to know you and your fitness beliefs........now, if after accepting, a guy makes inappropriate comments, then cut him free. But dont assume a guy is a *kitten* because he compliments you on how you look when sending a fr.

EXACTLY!
    Ladies, don't lie, you know you like it at least a TINY bit to be complemented on your *kitten*. ^___^
  • hennyben
    hennyben Posts: 317
    Options
    Can't see why anyone would have a problem with being told their hot - male or female. The men want to be told they're hot, the women secretly do but we like to pretend we don't because that is not why we want to lose weight and get the perfect body - to not be told we're hot...
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    That's why my FRs say "I don't think you're hot, but I can only see so much through your curtains." :tongue:
    :noway:
    :frown:
    :sad:
    There's no smiley for "phobia of someone looking through the windows in the evening."