Guys....when you send a FR to a girl....

Options

Replies

• _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    What is *kitten*?
    jasonr1442 meet google and urban dictionary.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    What is *kitten*? Ignorance is bliss I guess..

I was having that problem too, but in context, it's pretty easy to find out...-.-
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    I've actually never sent a FR. Guess that's why I only have one friend.

I haven't sent a FR either, and I somehow have 34. Just keeping posting on the forums, people will send you a request.
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Yeah I would imagine the request needs to have some motivation for the recipient to accept it...I sure as hell do...yet there are times when she's so attractive it's blinding and tough to find the right words...that's when you just hold off till you get you "S(&*" together fellas
  • AlSalzman
    AlSalzman Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    See, here's everyone's problem... they're trying to make friends when they just want to get off. Just *kitten* to their profile pics and call it a day.

OMG lol scary

2. Why is *kitten* scary? Everyone does it.
    [/quote]
    I'm doing it right now!
  • Spinelli2288
    Spinelli2288 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    See, here's everyone's problem... they're trying to make friends when they just want to get off. Just *kitten* to their profile pics and call it a day.

OMG lol scary

I'm doing it right now!
    [/quote]

Hot..... and true! lol :laugh:
  • RH_Brazell
    Options

OMG lol scary

I'm doing it right now!
    [/quote]

lmao...have fun with that
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    I once sent a friend request that said, "We've got some mutual friends. Also - your pics are HOT, and i'm kinda pervy."

He accepted.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options

I'm doing it right now!

....great way to burn extra calories. Don't forget to add it to your exercise diary! lol
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    AGREED
  • TeutonicKnight
    TeutonicKnight Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    <
    I just want one girl to say I have a nice burrito. Is that too much to ask? I will so friend you if you do!
  • RH_Brazell
    Options
    <
    I just want one girl to say I have a nice burrito. Is that too much to ask? I will so friend you if you do!

that is a nice burrito lol
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    <

Done
  • Spinelli2288
    Spinelli2288 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    <

You don't have to friend me, but you have an amazing burrito. So meaty and thick.:happy:
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Okay, this is probably just me, but I'd rather they say "because I think you're hot" than have them come up with some clearly BS excuse about why they're adding you. Especially when you look at a guy's friends list and it's almost all relatively thin, "attractive" women in a certain age range. You're not friending me because we have similar goals or interest, clearly you have one primary criteria, don't insult my intelligence by trying to tell me otherwise. I tend not to accept friend requests from men who I think are BSing me, while the ones who come out and say they sent the invite because they liked my user pic, get some consideration.

Truth.
  • lq022
    lq022 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I;ve been guilty of adding guys because they have nice abs ... although i wouldnt say it to them. Whatever . get over it
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    But seriously, what else do we really have to go on??? You have a sexy profile pic up, naturally we're going to be drawn to that, and chances are, that's all we have to go on since we are not yet friends. You ladies are too hard on guys for being guys. A friend request is sent, to get to know you and your fitness beliefs........now, if after accepting, a guy makes inappropriate comments, then cut him free. But dont assume a guy is a *kitten* because he compliments you on how you look when sending a fr.

I agree. I've accepted and been accepted by guys who are 'hot', but in reality, we'll never meet. That's the problem with being surrounded by the pacific ocean! lol!!! I think that people who are at different levels of fitness/weight loss can help each other. :wink: through what they've learned so far on their journey!
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Options
    This reminds me of the worst MFP FR message that I've gotten to date. The guy put "*kitten* *kitten* *kitten*" and wanted me to add him. Obviously, I didn't :laugh:

and I am still wondering why...Why? WHY?!?

It wasn't the "*kitten* *kitten* *kitten*" that turned me off! It was the lack of visuals!!! LOL I'm kidding, please don't send me a pic! :laugh:
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    DOS.jpg