Guys....when you send a FR to a girl....

Options

Replies

• Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    My favorite is when they send you a friend request, and you deny it. Then they write you hate mail wanting to know WHHHHYYYY????

Still waiting for a response....jus saying.
  • Micheller1210
    Micheller1210 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I never understood girls, who post half naked pics of themselves in various stances, or showing off there cleavage,wearing garters or some form of ...assets, and cry I don't have any friends for support...blah blah I don't understand why guys only want sex, or talk dirty to me in message...etc...Hmmm What message are you sending these visual creatures in your profile? and then cry I should be able to dress how I want...lol you cry for attention then cry when you get it.
  • reedkaus
    reedkaus Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    i generally don't request others. i prefer to have people add me, because i don't want there to be any confusion of motives. i'm here to share what i know and to learn. i won't lie, if you're attractive i might hit accept a little quicker, though ;) hahaha
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    .....do not write it's because ''you look hot''

it is the fastest way to be declined.

But thank you for the compliment

Wow that is a passive aggressive way to toot your own horn... Must suck to be you huh ? Those pesky requests from guys who think you are attractive...

But in all seriousness... This "is" the internet...

*kitten* just got realz
    He caught me. It only took 5 pages before i get called an attention *kitten* LOL

I know I know, I got to the forum to late. But in all seriousness you are not a *kitten*, at least I would not assume as I do respect women.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    This reminds me of the worst MFP FR message that I've gotten to date. The guy put "*kitten* *kitten* *kitten*" and wanted me to add him. Obviously, I didn't :laugh:

and I am still wondering why...Why? WHY?!?
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    This reminds me of the worst MFP FR message that I've gotten to date. The guy put "*kitten* *kitten* *kitten*" and wanted me to add him. Obviously, I didn't :laugh:

Friend request denied. *kitten* while crying.

1. Tears make the best lube.

See, here's everyone's problem... they're trying to make friends when they just want to get off. Just *kitten* to their profile pics and call it a day.

OMG lol scary

2. Why is *kitten* scary? Everyone does it.
  • Niki130
    Options
    No way. I keep it 100 with everybody. If a girl is pretty and it's enough for me to send a request...I'll tell em' exactly how I feel.

If you're physically attractive take pride in it!

Agreed!
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options

See, here's everyone's problem... they're trying to make friends when they just want to get off. Just *kitten* to their profile pics and call it a day.

OMG lol scary

LMAOOOOO!
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    It goes both ways when someone messages you "Hey you are really fat and ugly and should have been aborted 29 1/2 years ago, will you be my friend?"

That is how it is done right ?

I mean... because someone sent me that and they are like the coolest person on my friends list...

forums...I am doing it wrong...
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I never understood girls, who post half naked pics of themselves in various stances, or showing off there cleavage,wearing garters or some form of ...assets, and cry I don't have any friends for support...blah blah I don't understand why guys only want sex, or talk dirty to me in message...etc...Hmmm What message are you sending these visual creatures in your profile? and then cry I should be able to dress how I want...lol you cry for attention then cry when you get it.
    I think you might want to re-read her statement. She isn't saying she is offended. She is a friend and I have never seen her post ZOMG a guy just said I was hot.
    What's she is saying is if a guy is consistently rejected, his message MIGHT be the problem.

Reading comprehension > you

But thank you for getting up on your soapbox and berating people for their profile pics.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

Careful sweetheart. You keep being logical and rational like that and people are gonna think you're a dude.

*runs while he can*
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    But seriously, what else do we really have to go on??? You have a sexy profile pic up, naturally we're going to be drawn to that, and chances are, that's all we have to go on since we are not yet friends. You ladies are too hard on guys for being guys. A friend request is sent, to get to know you and your fitness beliefs........now, if after accepting, a guy makes inappropriate comments, then cut him free. But dont assume a guy is a *kitten* because he compliments you on how you look when sending a fr.

What do you have to go on when it's someone that's not half naked in their profile pic? Is that your sole reason for the FR? I have seen plenty of male specimens on here that are a pleasure to look at, but not once did it occur to me to request their friendship because they have washboard abs. Maybe it's just me, but I only request people that I have seen around on the forums or my friends walls and I think they make sense.

And to everyone wondering why someone would post this pics if they weren't seeking sexual attention, maybe they wanted to show off their fitness, you know as this IS a fitness site.
  • RH_Brazell
    Options

OMG lol scary

It is not I just thought it was kinda creepy but FUNNY that he was saying just to do it to people's profile pics
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options

I'd stop the world and *kitten* with you.
  • BodyRockerVT
    BodyRockerVT Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Meh...honesty is easier to handle. I would rather have honest than "you sound neat"...
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Could it just be that people are getting way too uptight in today's society? PC is gone into over-drive and folks are offended way too easily. It might just be that the person sending you a FR it's not eloquent, maybe they are shy..who knows but deep down they may be the friendliest person you could get to know. It's and old saying but I do still believe it, don't judge a book by it's cover.
    and....^^^this...
  • Jipples
    Options

With all due respect, you seem bitter......almost jealous even. Your post kind of comes across like "well what else can those hot lil hussies expect with their tight little bodies "blah blah blah"...always flaunting their stuff out there".
  • jasonr1442
    jasonr1442 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    What is *kitten*? Ignorance is bliss I guess..
  • Jipples
    Options
    But seriously, what else do we really have to go on??? You have a sexy profile pic up, naturally we're going to be drawn to that, and chances are, that's all we have to go on since we are not yet friends. You ladies are too hard on guys for being guys. A friend request is sent, to get to know you and your fitness beliefs........now, if after accepting, a guy makes inappropriate comments, then cut him free. But dont assume a guy is a *kitten* because he compliments you on how you look when sending a fr.

What do you have to go on when it's someone that's not half naked in their profile pic? Is that your sole reason for the FR? I have seen plenty of male specimens on here that are a pleasure to look at, but not once did it occur to me to request their friendship because they have washboard abs. Maybe it's just me, but I only request people that I have seen around on the forums or my friends walls and I think they make sense.

And to everyone wondering why someone would post this pics if they weren't seeking sexual attention, maybe they wanted to show off their fitness, you know as this IS a fitness site.

I have all kinds of mfp friends with all shapes and sizes, both male and female thank you.
  • treetop57
    treetop57 Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    .....do not write it's because ''you look hot''

it is the fastest way to be declined.

But thank you for the compliment

I'm guessing that men who do that want to be friends with women who will accept that type of invitation.

You're not, so it saves both of you time when they ask like that and you refuse.