Guys....when you send a FR to a girl....

Options

Replies

• FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    You...imagine how I feel when they say I look hot.

:embarassed: .
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I don't mind the "you're hot" FR, but if I find the person boring otherwise I usually ignore them. It's usually evident after 3 messages.

"You're hot."
    "Thanks. Is that usually one of your prerequisites to adding someone as a friend here?"
    "LOL"
    "Did that really make you laugh out loud?"
    "LOL...i love funny hot chicks."
    *delete*
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    ok, for my defence, it freak me out when the guy that write that could be my son!!!!
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I don't mind the "you're hot" FR, but if I find the person boring otherwise I usually ignore them. It's usually evident after 3 messages.

"You're hot."
    "Thanks. Is that usually one of your prerequisites to adding someone as a friend here?"
    "LOL"
    *delete*

LOL
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I always point out that I am typing my request one handed.....
    ^^^^ WINNER^^^^ thats so funny.. took me a second to get it though...
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Well damn! I'm feeling kind of dejected now. I've never received a FR saying I was hot.

The creepiest FR I've sent was when I told a guy here that I wanted him for my birthday. As in...him accepting my FR. Thought I had a better chance that way...LOL

He accepted.
  • chameleon73
    chameleon73 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    "You're hot."
    "LOL"
    *delete*

Just like the saying "You can't out-exercise a bad diet"....well....

Same thing goes for Hot & Stupid. lol
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    one time i wrote "nice *kitten*". :laugh:

You just happened to catch me at the wrong time of the month. CrossedArms.gif
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,051 Member
    Options
    I always point out that I am typing my request one handed.....
    ^^^^ WINNER^^^^ thats so funny.. took me a second to get it though...

One time I typed it no handed but it looked more like.. iksa tyypoiunmgh thiusd weith mno hands
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Can I write that I get penis envy when I see you
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    so.. you WANT me to look at your cleavage but you dont want me to say anything like your hot or sexy in a FR? Even if I'm looking at your eyes in your picture when I do it? Man.. chicks ought to come withe instruction manuals.
  • FauxNinja
    Options
    I've actually never sent a FR. Guess that's why I only have one friend.
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal, I'm taking a picture of myself in a banana hammock and making it my profile pic. We'll see who's denying friend requests then.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I rarely send friend requests, but when I do, I say exactly why I am doing it.

Last week I sent a friend request that said "Women always say they want honesty, so I am going to just be honest. I am sending a friend request because you are hot, and I'm an internet creeper. In the "non stalk you, harmless: sort of way."

She accepted.

That was today!
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Lol. At least pretend you are interested in our brains.

Yeah I get the same thing. Whats wrong with you women, at least act like your interested in my brain.
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    OMG Poor you ;) , people find you attractive! This must be the same affliction affecting those who wear the lowest cut tops possible and then get upset if you happen to glance at their cleavage. That being said I'm not saying it's ok to stare for hours at a time but let's all be realistic here, people show what they want others to see.

While I truly believe we have to be respectful of one and other sometimes I just shake my head and wonder...
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    But seriously, what else do we really have to go on??? You have a sexy profile pic up, naturally we're going to be drawn to that, and chances are, that's all we have to go on since we are not yet friends. You ladies are too hard on guys for being guys. A friend request is sent, to get to know you and your fitness beliefs........now, if after accepting, a guy makes inappropriate comments, then cut him free. But dont assume a guy is a *kitten* because he compliments you on how you look when sending a fr.

^^That. exactly.

I'm with these two. I would take it as a huge compliment and it would probably not only boost my confidence but I would add him. If he wasn't supportive and turned into a douchenozzle after that, then I'd delete him.
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    But we're not. Not at the beginning. Just kidding.:tongue:
    Lol. At least pretend you are interested in our brains.
  • AlSalzman
    AlSalzman Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    See, here's everyone's problem... they're trying to make friends when they just want to get off. Just *kitten* to their profile pics and call it a day.