Guys....when you send a FR to a girl....

Options

Replies

• Classalete
    Classalete Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    No way. I keep it 100 with everybody. If a girl is pretty and it's enough for me to send a request...I'll tell em' exactly how I feel.

If you're physically attractive take pride in it!
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    But seriously, what else do we really have to go on??? You have a sexy profile pic up, naturally we're going to be drawn to that, and chances are, that's all we have to go on since we are not yet friends. You ladies are too hard on guys for being guys. A friend request is sent, to get to know you and your fitness beliefs........now, if after accepting, a guy makes inappropriate comments, then cut him free. But dont assume a guy is a *kitten* because he compliments you on how you look when sending a fr.

^^That. exactly.
  • kaylammurphy
    Options
    I'd like to chip my tooth on your stomach?

How's that?

That is much more acceptable. Duh.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    one time i wrote "nice *kitten*". :laugh:

I sent that to a woman once. She denied me....

To be fair, I think there's a filter that blocks requests with dirty words like *kitten*....

there is no such thing
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    i just wish more would PUT a message. I even have it in my profile to PLEASE include a message with your FR.........
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I usually say " You look smart, be my friend..........or else.................:flowerforyou: "
  • Lynschell
    Lynschell Posts: 21 Member
    Options

I'd had to accept if a woman says it then it must be true :)
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Options
    But seriously, what else do we really have to go on??? You have a sexy profile pic up, naturally we're going to be drawn to that, and chances are, that's all we have to go on since we are not yet friends. You ladies are too hard on guys for being guys. A friend request is sent, to get to know you and your fitness beliefs........now, if after accepting, a guy makes inappropriate comments, then cut him free. But dont assume a guy is a *kitten* because he compliments you on how you look when sending a fr.

Ditto!
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    I usually send mine with "I've been watching you...:glasses: "

:cry: i've not received such a flattering request yet...
  • katkat1717
    katkat1717 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    ACK!!!! Don't tell them these secrets...if they PRETEND to be normal non-creeps, I'll accept their FR's in error! At least when they ACT like creeps, I know to hit the decline button!

^^
    This made me almost spit my drink up... LMAO
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options

Personally, I'll take all the reasonable complements I can get (don't get too vulgar or tell me what you want to do to my corpse, but "you're hot" would be okay). I just don't like it when guys try to pretend they're friending you for some other reason.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options

To be fair, I think there's a filter that blocks requests with dirty words like *kitten*....

there is no such thing

just sent you a FR that said "test **** **** *kitten*". let me know if you got it.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    You look hot.
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options
    saying "you're hot" seems to work for me. But I hardley ever do it
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Options
    I usually send mine with "I've been watching you...:glasses: "

LOL!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Personally, I'll take all the reasonable complements I can get (don't get too vulgar or tell me what you want to do to my corpse, but "you're hot" would be okay). I just don't like it when guys try to pretend they're friending you for some other reason.

*writes*

Stop.. saying.. what you'd like to do.. to their corpse.

Got it!
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I like big butts.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    My friend requests are purely for the comedic value that the possible friend brings to the table, nothing more................................PAUSE
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options

there is no such thing

just sent you a FR that said "test **** **** *kitten*". let me know if you got it.

smooth m'fer right here:smokin: