Guys....when you send a FR to a girl....

Options

Replies

• Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Rainman is funny.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    That's why my FRs say "I don't think you're hot, but I can only see so much through your curtains." :tongue:
    :noway:
    :frown:
    :sad:
    There's no smiley for "phobia of someone looking through the windows in the evening."

There's also no smiley for sarcasm and a sense of humor. :tongue:
    Love it!
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I think I'd rather have a creepy message than none at all. And a compliment is a compliment.
    Nice TITS!

Why thank you lol
  • jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    But seriously, what else do we really have to go on??? You have a sexy profile pic up, naturally we're going to be drawn to that, and chances are, that's all we have to go on since we are not yet friends. You ladies are too hard on guys for being guys. A friend request is sent, to get to know you and your fitness beliefs........now, if after accepting, a guy makes inappropriate comments, then cut him free. But dont assume a guy is a *kitten* because he compliments you on how you look when sending a fr.

^^That. exactly.

Kinda half to agree. Especially since most of the profile pics are half naked with an emphasis on boob!
  • shellybarbal
    Options
    That is absolutely true.
  • rejs1170
    rejs1170 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    so.. you WANT me to look at your cleavage but you dont want me to say anything like your hot or sexy in a FR? Even if I'm looking at your eyes in your picture when I do it? Man.. chicks ought to come withe instruction manuals.

So true...so true...
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    That's why my FRs say "I don't think you're hot, but I can only see so much through your curtains." :tongue:
    There's no smiley for "phobia of someone looking through the windows in the evening."

Apparently. :tongue:
  • rejs1170
    rejs1170 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Does being an MFP friend really do anything anyway? I feel extremely removed from my MFP friends!

Editd to add - I wll gladly accept any guy who tells me I am hot. Just sayin'....

Your Hot!
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I can't even share what my last one said. It's completely inappropriate ...

...but don't include the words hard, hand, or imagining in the same sentence.
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options

f1cc46e3.png
  • Jipples
    Options

As I type this with my hand, it's hard to imagine what you could be referencing.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    But seriously, what else do we really have to go on??? You have a sexy profile pic up, naturally we're going to be drawn to that, and chances are, that's all we have to go on since we are not yet friends. You ladies are too hard on guys for being guys. A friend request is sent, to get to know you and your fitness beliefs........now, if after accepting, a guy makes inappropriate comments, then cut him free. But dont assume a guy is a *kitten* because he compliments you on how you look when sending a fr.

^^That. exactly.

Kinda half to agree. Especially since most of the profile pics are half naked with an emphasis on boob!

Eh I am not half naked with emphasis on my boobs!!!!

It remind me.....I can give you the link where you can give to the ''save Yani's tatas'' fond.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options

Apparently. :tongue: f1cc46e3.png
    Yay for Sarcasm Smiley!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options

As I type this with my hand, it's hard to imagine what you could be referencing.
    ohhhh. You.are.good
  • jwalker30
    Options
    .....do not write it's because ''you look hot''

it is the fastest way to be declined.

But thank you for the compliment

I didn't read the nearly all of the previous pages, but geeze some women as so tough.

I'd be flattered if I got a friend request like that & would add them, assuming it wasn't overly creepy or anything
  • alharbour
    alharbour Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Wow...it has been so long since a guy told me I looked hot, it would take it as a compliment.
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options

I didn't read the nearly all of the previous pages, but geeze some women as so tough.

I'd be flattered if I got a friend request like that & would add them, assuming it wasn't overly creepy or anything

Michael...

I have a confession to make. When I FR you.. I told you it was because I was looking for people with "similar goals." I really just liked your picture and I got a *tingly* feeling when I looked at it... Whew.. I feel better. You guys are right… honesty is much better.
  • Jipples
    Options

Michael...

I have a confession to make. When I FR you.. I told you it was because I was looking for people with "similar goals." I really just liked your picture and I got a *tingly* feeling when I looked at it... Whew.. I feel better. You guys are right… honesty is much better.

:laugh:
  • erzsebet_1560
    Options

Oh crap...I'm supposed to decline those?
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options

^^That. exactly.

I'm with these two. I would take it as a huge compliment and it would probably not only boost my confidence but I would add him. If he wasn't supportive and turned into a douchenozzle after that, then I'd delete him.

It really isn't that hard. (tee hee). You noticed my picture because I said something on my friends' wall or in the forums. I hope that what I said was clever or smart or funny or dead on or kind or whatever that made that part of me stand out. I've had FR say, you eat like a normal person, work hard and you look good, and you're willing to tell people what they need to hear. That's a real compliment. I got an instant friend request after answering a "what's the sexiest muscle on a man" or some stupid crap like that. I think he indicated that he had a well developed tricep and deltoid region, which is what I named. That was icky. do you see the difference? If all you comment on is that I look good, then the only reason you want to be friends with me is a creepy reason. If you see a totality of stuff that includes progress or good lucks AND my sparkling personality, that's cool.

And I have my belly showing in my profile picture essentially to motivate myself and share my success with my friends. It shows up in the fori too.

I'll grant you I don't get a ton of "you're hot" FR's. My belly ain't as hot as my friend the OP's.