Guys....when you send a FR to a girl....

Options

Replies

• tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    @CoryIda - you look HOT

Agreed - super hottie! I would have to write a letter if I was fitting into size 6 Calvin's too! :heart:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    @CoryIda - you look HOT
    Bwahahaha!
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    @CoryIda - you look HOT

Cmon bro...you have to fr when you say that. Get your **** together.

But he's LAZY! It was easier to comment here... dude.
  • mrlazy1967
    mrlazy1967 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I wrote you look ugly in the FR, hoping that would get me accepted
  • cekeys
    cekeys Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    @CoryIda - you look HOT

Agreed.

I wanted to add her as a friend, but her homepage says she's trying to limit her # of friends to those she can actually encourage on a day to day basis. So I'll just say she's awesome here.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I call bs. Haven't you seen the "rate the person above you" threads? NO ONE on mfp is below a 7. Everyone on here is hot.

I saw a guy get a 5. It made me feel sad. Then I ate some chocolate. I didn't feel sad anymore.
  • CoryIda
    Options
    @CoryIda - you look HOT

Agreed.

I wanted to add her as a friend, but her homepage says she's trying to limit her # of friends to those she can actually encourage on a day to day basis. So I'll just say she's awesome here.
    Maybe I should just make sure the two of you (cekeys and mrlazy) comment after me if I go back on that "rate the person above you" thread - you are good for my self-esteem! lol
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options

I call bs. Haven't you seen the "rate the person above you" threads? NO ONE on mfp is below a 7. Everyone on here is hot.

Haha!!:laugh: I've never actually participated in one of those threads so I have no idea what my "rate" would be. But don't get me wrong - there are times when I'm trying to achieve hotness! Like on weekends when I go out with my GF's, etc. And I think I even put looking hot in a bikini as one of my goals on my profile....It was just a little lesson in life! :smile:
    [/quote]

I saw a guy get a 5. It made me feel sad. Then I ate some chocolate. I didn't feel sad anymore.
    [/quote]

Screw that guy and his 5. On the "what celebrity does the above poster remind you of", I constantly got Jack Black. I mean damn, I wasnt expecting Brad Pitt or whatever, but JACK BLACK??? lol

eta: I suck at quoting:cry:
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options

False...you said I was quit plain ;)
  • CoryIda
    Options

Haha!!:laugh: I've never actually participated in one of those threads so I have no idea what my "rate" would be. But don't get me wrong - there are times when I'm trying to achieve hotness! Like on weekends when I go out with my GF's, etc. And I think I even put looking hot in a bikini as one of my goals on my profile....It was just a little lesson in life! :smile:

Screw that guy and his 5. On the "what celebrity does the above poster remind you of", I constantly got Jack Black. I mean damn, I wasnt expecting Brad Pitt or whatever, but JACK BLACK??? lol
    Um... some people LIKE the Jack Black look. I'd rate him as at least a 7 - just saying - the humor goes a long way.
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options

plain is way worse than ugly imho
  • mrlazy1967
    mrlazy1967 Posts: 285 Member
    Options

Sorry, I didn't mean it .. just being silly
  • CoryIda
    Options

plain is way worse than ugly imho
    plain is the WORST.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options

You mean I eat all the cbhocolate for nothing???? Grrrrrrr

LOL I know you were being silly. (but for real I am plain :))
  • CoryIda
    Options

You mean I eat all the cbhocolate for nothing???? Grrrrrrr

LOL I know you were being silly. (but for real I am plain :))
    False. You have not seen me without makeup. That is plain. You are beautiful.
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options

Um... some people LIKE the Jack Black look. I'd rate him as at least a 7 - just saying - the humor goes a long way.

She's right - humor does go a long way. And Jack Black is adorable in "The Holiday" and "School of Rock"
  • solarpower4
    solarpower4 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    To Jiggles: But your face DOES kind of look like Jack Black and that's all we have to go on. And anyway Jack Black is BRILLIANT - a talented musician, smart dude and (rumor has it) a really genuinely nice person. That is an extremely ATTRACTIVE package and one with staying power. But OK, I guess that's not the same as being visually "hot"...

"I call bs. Haven't you seen the "rate the person above you" threads? NO ONE on mfp is below a 7. Everyone on here is hot.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

eta: I suck at quoting:cry:"
  • rede2losemore
    Options
    Understood!!!! :) Great advice
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options

She's right - humor does go a long way. And Jack Black is adorable in "The Holiday" and "School of Rock"

Jack Black is HOT!
  • NeshBeMe
    NeshBeMe Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I didn't know there was a 'rule' for sending FR. I'd prefer someone to just be honest. If it's because they think I"m hot, that's fine too. Heck, I'm even guilty of it. I've sent several to guys that I felt were hot. Nice eye candy and more motivation for me to step my game up in the gym!