Guys....when you send a FR to a girl....

Options

Replies

• bluevwgurl
    bluevwgurl Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    so.. you WANT me to look at your cleavage but you dont want me to say anything like your hot or sexy in a FR? Even if I'm looking at your eyes in your picture when I do it? Man.. chicks ought to come withe instruction manuals.

We do. Guys NEVER read them. (maybe if they'd take my advice and put them in Playboy interspersed with pics of breasts...)
  • SteveHunt113
    SteveHunt113 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Apparently I'm easy. I accept any friend request ... granted I haven't gotten many. And I only send a FR if I feel compelled. Usually it's because of their story. I've made (and received) a couple friend requests because of a persons faith.
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    as a 41 year old guy, i have never sent a FR to a girl. Most of the ladies on here are younger and it just seems creepy to me :embarassed:
  • alharbour
    alharbour Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I am 31 and my husband is 42, so not all women are creeped out by older guys. It works great for me...I have been married 11 years.
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I am 31 and my husband is 42, so not all women are creeped out by older guys. It works great for me...I have been married 11 years.

oh, im so sorry, i didnt mean age difference is creepy. I just meant i would feel creepy....congrats on the awesome marriage tho
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Simple....my wife doesn't allow me FR any women. Why should I, i'm married.

Sweetie, I hope you're reading this.

Oh god... where's the 'whipped' emoticon when you need one??? :laugh:
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options

I call bs. Haven't you seen the "rate the person above you" threads? NO ONE on mfp is below a 7. Everyone on here is hot.

Haha!!:laugh: I've never actually participated in one of those threads so I have no idea what my "rate" would be. But don't get me wrong - there are times when I'm trying to achieve hotness! Like on weekends when I go out with my GF's, etc. And I think I even put looking hot in a bikini as one of my goals on my profile....It was just a little lesson in life! :smile:

I saw a guy get a 5. It made me feel sad. Then I ate some chocolate. I didn't feel sad anymore.

Screw that guy and his 5. On the "what celebrity does the above poster remind you of", I constantly got Jack Black. I mean damn, I wasnt expecting Brad Pitt or whatever, but JACK BLACK??? lol
    Um... some people LIKE the Jack Black look. I'd rate him as at least a 7 - just saying - the humor goes a long way.

She's right - humor does go a long way. And Jack Black is adorable in "The Holiday" and "School of Rock"

Jack Black is HOT!

Well there ya go.....Jack Black it is.:smokin:

Feel better, do ya?
  • GoMizzou99
    GoMizzou99 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Simple....my wife doesn't allow me FR any women. Why should I, i'm married.

Sweetie, I hope you're reading this.

Oh god... where's the 'whipped' emoticon when you need one??? :laugh:

LOL - perfect!
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options

I call bs. Haven't you seen the "rate the person above you" threads? NO ONE on mfp is below a 7. Everyone on here is hot.

Haha!!:laugh: I've never actually participated in one of those threads so I have no idea what my "rate" would be. But don't get me wrong - there are times when I'm trying to achieve hotness! Like on weekends when I go out with my GF's, etc. And I think I even put looking hot in a bikini as one of my goals on my profile....It was just a little lesson in life! :smile:

I saw a guy get a 5. It made me feel sad. Then I ate some chocolate. I didn't feel sad anymore.

Screw that guy and his 5. On the "what celebrity does the above poster remind you of", I constantly got Jack Black. I mean damn, I wasnt expecting Brad Pitt or whatever, but JACK BLACK??? lol
    Um... some people LIKE the Jack Black look. I'd rate him as at least a 7 - just saying - the humor goes a long way.

She's right - humor does go a long way. And Jack Black is adorable in "The Holiday" and "School of Rock"

Jack Black is HOT!

Well there ya go.....Jack Black it is.:smokin:

Jack Black is not hot.

And you don't look like him, you look like Seth Macfarlane, though.
  • adet983
    adet983 Posts: 138
    Options
    after wasting 10 min reading thru this i have come to a conclusion that some people just take life way to seriously...relax...laugh...accept that creepy guys friend request.....we all have a little creep inside us somewhere.
  • Alicia_Monique
    Alicia_Monique Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Funny. SOmetimes I feel that would be a legitimate reason to add a guy.
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options

oh, im so sorry, i didnt mean age difference is creepy. I just meant i would feel creepy....congrats on the awesome marriage tho

see man.. its ok.
    we get older.
    they just stay the same age....
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    after wasting 10 min reading thru this i have come to a conclusion that some people just take life way to seriously...relax...laugh...accept that creepy guys friend request.....we all have a little creep inside us somewhere.

It is one thing to deal with our inner creeps, and a whole different story dealing with the creepy guys who wish they were inside me.....lol

....oh, too much? lol
  • LoriBarefoot
    LoriBarefoot Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Compliments are nice...everyone needs compliments.
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    I would just like to say for the record that I am a very happily married man.

That being said, any woman that feels compelled to friend me so they can ogle my innate hotness is more than welcome to. :glasses:
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options

I don't let creeps inside me anymore...
  • oldbaptistadam
    Options

Points!:laugh:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options

Bwahahaha
    Compliments are nice...everyone needs compliments.
    Compliment: You look great!
    Pervy comment: I just spent the last five minutes staring at that picture and now my pants are really tight.

Compliment: I really admire you and have been thinking of sending you a friend request but haven't until now.
    Pervy comment: I have been watching you and would have sent you a friend request sooner, but my hand was busy.
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options

O_O
    win. /thread here.
    if you were right here, id buy you a drink just for making me actually laugh... also, to prove you wrong.
  • adet983
    adet983 Posts: 138
    Options
    you havent lived unless you've had a creep inside you....too much??.....good job twisting the meaning of my words though i never saw it coming