Guys....when you send a FR to a girl....

Options
1151617181921»

Replies

• adet983
    adet983 Posts: 138
    Options
    you havent lived unless you've had a creep inside you....too much??.....good job twisting the meaning of my words though i never saw it coming
  • adet983
    adet983 Posts: 138
    Options
    after wasting 10 min reading thru this i have come to a conclusion that some people just take life way to seriously...relax...laugh...accept that creepy guys friend request.....we all have a little creep inside us somewhere.

I don't let creeps inside me anymore...

O_O
    win. /thread here.
    if you were right here, id buy you a drink just for making me actually laugh... also, to prove you wrong.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha.....to prove you wrong.....hhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....instant classic
  • CurvyBiker
    CurvyBiker Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Chime in on a "Spit or Swallow' thread and see how many Friend Requests follow.
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    pfft....LMAO
  • annalee_1
    annalee_1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    one time i wrote "nice *kitten*". :laugh:

I sent that to a woman once. She denied me....

haha so did I but she accepted me

Wait.....WHAT! I thought I was he only one, that want my *kitten* though.

shhh... you weren't supposed to tell!
  • annalee_1
    annalee_1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    after wasting 10 min reading thru this i have come to a conclusion that some people just take life way to seriously...relax...laugh...accept that creepy guys friend request.....we all have a little creep inside us somewhere.

O_O
    win. /thread here.

if you were right here, id buy you a drink just for making me actually laugh... also, to prove you wrong.

I'm nor ready to accept anyone in me either docking station is CLOSED

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha.....to prove you wrong.....hhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....instant classic
  • Freax
    Freax Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Lol. At least pretend you are interested in our brains.
    Vat is dis "brain" you speak of? Vhy do you make fun of us? VHY?! :P
  • Kalynx
    Options
    I had to go back and look..because im nosey...at all of their profile pictures

....the cat costume cracked me the hell up.
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options

O_O
    win. /thread here.

You'd have to wear the Scooby costume... I'm a furry.
  • Kalynx
    Options
    Bump... skittybangs pict still a fave!

did you view all of them under profile? rofl
  • Mommy_x3
    Options
    This thread is seriously AWESOME!!!!

I would totally expect a FR if a guy sent me that. It always feels great when getting a compliment. Plus its the damn internet! Who cares, you can always delete later! :-)
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options

O_O
    win. /thread here.

Im ok with this.. but you may have to wear the tigger....
    Picture_026.jpg
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options

O_O
    win. /thread here.

Im ok with this.. but you may have to wear the tigger....
    Picture_026.jpg

Where'd you find that picture of me? And you do realize this is foreplay for me, right?!?!? :smokin: