Guys....when you send a FR to a girl....

Options

Replies

• tmacmoto
    tmacmoto Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Simple....my wife doesn't allow me FR any women. Why should I, i'm married.

Sweetie, I hope you're reading this.
  • HollyDiesel
    Options
    .....do not write it's because ''you look hot''

it is the fastest way to be declined.

But thank you for the compliment

Oh God!!! Seriously, why do they do it? LMAO!!!!
  • Hotrodhoodlum
    Options
    OK your fat and ugly now you want to be my friend ..................LMAO
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I don't really send out FRs to people. But when I do send one to women, I say "I had sex with you last night. Yeah, it was in my dreams. But, doesn't matter. Had sex."
  • NeshBeMe
    NeshBeMe Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    OK - I'm a 40 yr old woman and want to say this to all the younger people.....There is a difference between HOT and PRETTY.

Hot is a result of today's society - its a commodity - its temporary - and any girl can achieve it by clothing and makeup. Ever heard the term "Butter Face"?

Pretty is a combination of inside qualities & outward appearance - having self respect, brains, morals, taking care of ourselves physically & mentally - something women should aspire to. The "whole package".

I realize on a site like this when you don't know a person, its hard to tell the difference. So this is more about situations in life. But ladies, if a guy thinks you're pretty, please take it as a much bigger compliment! And when it comes down to it, the guy marries the pretty one!

So guys - tell us we look pretty! It means so much more.....even if you've been in a relationship for 10 years :)

I have an 11 yr old daughter and with the influence of today's society, I'm trying to teach her the difference.

Really???? o_O I really feel you over thought this one. If they are sending this message w/ a FR, that means they don't KNOW them to say they are Pretty (according to your definitions.) I don't think EITHER is offensive and people need to learn to loosen up and be thankful someone even took the time to say anything NICE to them in the first place. WOW!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Never had a person sending a FR say that I'm "hot"- I don't really think I am, anyway- but people comment on my car all the time.
  • huck23
    huck23 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    one time i wrote "nice *kitten*". :laugh:

and i appreciated it.

seriously, if i'm at a point when i'm getting a fr based on my pic, i'm pretty happy. so please, keep telling me i'm hot. :flowerforyou: thanks!
    Be ready for a flood of fr
  • Hotrodhoodlum
    Options
    LMAO ................
    I don't really send out FRs to people. But when I do send one to women, I say "I had sex with you last night. Yeah, it was in my dreams. But, doesn't matter. Had sex."
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options

I call bs. Haven't you seen the "rate the person above you" threads? NO ONE on mfp is below a 7. Everyone on here is hot.

Haha!!:laugh: I've never actually participated in one of those threads so I have no idea what my "rate" would be. But don't get me wrong - there are times when I'm trying to achieve hotness! Like on weekends when I go out with my GF's, etc. And I think I even put looking hot in a bikini as one of my goals on my profile....It was just a little lesson in life! :smile:

I saw a guy get a 5. It made me feel sad. Then I ate some chocolate. I didn't feel sad anymore.

Screw that guy and his 5. On the "what celebrity does the above poster remind you of", I constantly got Jack Black. I mean damn, I wasnt expecting Brad Pitt or whatever, but JACK BLACK??? lol
    Um... some people LIKE the Jack Black look. I'd rate him as at least a 7 - just saying - the humor goes a long way.

She's right - humor does go a long way. And Jack Black is adorable in "The Holiday" and "School of Rock"

Jack Black is HOT!

I have to say my other half has characteristics / mannerisms of jack black. He's a great singer too! I'm typing this on my iPhone do can't upload pic of him, regrettably. He often gets told he looks like him. All I can say is Tenacious D!
  • SGRHO23
    SGRHO23 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I always point out that I am typing my request one handed.....
    Oh my goodness that is funny.
  • oldbaptistadam
    Options
    And hey, I have never met a woman that didn't get all bothered by the "tight pants" scene in Nacho Libre.
    Bothered....that is such an adaptable word, isn't it?
  • oldbaptistadam
    Options
    Ummmm....that was in reference to Jack Black. Sorry.:tongue:
  • NeshBeMe
    NeshBeMe Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    so.. you WANT me to look at your cleavage but you dont want me to say anything like your hot or sexy in a FR? Even if I'm looking at your eyes in your picture when I do it? Man.. chicks ought to come withe instruction manuals.

^^^this!! :laugh:
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options

I call bs. Haven't you seen the "rate the person above you" threads? NO ONE on mfp is below a 7. Everyone on here is hot.

Haha!!:laugh: I've never actually participated in one of those threads so I have no idea what my "rate" would be. But don't get me wrong - there are times when I'm trying to achieve hotness! Like on weekends when I go out with my GF's, etc. And I think I even put looking hot in a bikini as one of my goals on my profile....It was just a little lesson in life! :smile:

I saw a guy get a 5. It made me feel sad. Then I ate some chocolate. I didn't feel sad anymore.

Screw that guy and his 5. On the "what celebrity does the above poster remind you of", I constantly got Jack Black. I mean damn, I wasnt expecting Brad Pitt or whatever, but JACK BLACK??? lol
    Um... some people LIKE the Jack Black look. I'd rate him as at least a 7 - just saying - the humor goes a long way.

She's right - humor does go a long way. And Jack Black is adorable in "The Holiday" and "School of Rock"

Jack Black is HOT!

Well there ya go.....Jack Black it is.:smokin:
  • aj_gettingfit
    Options
    After losing 40 lbs I'll take all the compliments I can get. Lol!
  • fhacker
    Options
    my problem with this is the following:

Guys compliment girls in FR by saying You're hot, I think you're cute, blah blah... and most of us take it as a compliment. But it's a usual, every day occurrence that a guy is basically hitting on you through a computer.

If a girl, turns around, and FR a guy, and sends a message saying "You're Hot" "nice body" etc.... we are labelled "trolls" "stalkers" "desperate". Unfair.

No offense at all but you have that COMPLETELY backwards!

Guys? Any of you get all creeped out when women tell you how hot you're looking? Hell I had a girl I didn't even know post some outlandish $#(% on my page and I just laughed.

Guys love the attention even more than you ladies do. And we're much less likely to worry about "creepers".

I know I don't call girls who say nice things to me trolls. Any of you guys?

What he said! I'd take being called hot as a compliment.
  • UltraRoyal
    Options

hahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!
  • WillowBreeze
    Options
    I love compliments, I'd rather have an honest reason why they're requesting, and the boost of confidence is always nice :)
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Skinny_Jeans_Soon Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    yet to have that problem but I think it would be a compliment! lol

Yep, same here!!

My mother always told me to respond to every compliment with a smile and a nice southern "thank you"!
  • FireSwan
    FireSwan Posts: 170 Member
    Options

Yes, I am reading this....

Hmmm, should I be snarky :devil: or sweet.:flowerforyou: ??? I'll be sweet....thank you honey, love you :heart: