Oddest reasons someone has given you for ending a relationsh

Options
12346»

Replies

• lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    "I've started smoking pot and I know you don't smoke, so it's not gonna work. Oh, and I'm moving in with the girl I buy from."

We were 17, and he had just given me a "promise ring". I brought the ring over the next day. His new girlfriend was there(the one he bought his green from). I walked up to her, grabbed her hand, put the ring on her finger and said to him, "I didn't like it anyways. You know I only wear gold." (it was silver) hahahaha

He tried getting back with me 2 years later. We hooked up and he was like i'm so glad we're back together. I looked at him crazily and said "Oh, honey, I just wanted the sex one more time. Nothing more." He actually cried. :huh: Havent talked to him since.
  • MirelaH
    MirelaH Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    "You're crazy. I'm not a drug addict. I just need to get high in order to deal with you."

True story.
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    You like being an American. I may have had an easier time understanding this if he wasn't also an American.
    Lol wtf..I feel a little :noway: right now.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    bump
  • bellevie23
    bellevie23 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Currently..3 kids together, youngest being 2 months old, 10 months into this deployment, I find out my husbands true reason for wanting a divorce (mind you out of NO WHERE, blamed it on us always arguing when we hadnt had a argument in over a year, not even a small one), is him having an affair with another soldier in Afghanistan. Needless to say, I am taking on this playing single mom full time soon. He was so gung-ho on getting a divorce until he realized I found out because he made a dumb move and got caught. :/ I won't be getting married for a lonnnnnggg time after this is finalized. 3 kids...who DOES that?! Im still shaking my head.

However, he now says he is numb and doesn't care anymore and that the kids will be fine because he has never really lived with our boys and our little girl is still young, hes already been gone so long anyways, so they'll be fine...:explode:

I dont know how a smart girl like me could be so stupid sometimes lol
  • Sunscreenandsweat
    Sunscreenandsweat Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Weirdest would be him ending it because he didn't have time for me but he had time to get high everyday after work.
    It was like a month after he asked me to marry him too.
  • mukennc
    Options
    I was told, he felt my vocabulary was overwhelming....Really?
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    When I was in college, I told my ex i'd be at the library studying for my french test. However, when he walked in, me and a few of my girlfriends were studying for a math test. He said because of that he couldn't trust me. Like seriously??? WTF!!! Oh well, his loss. I'm happily married to a very supportive husband and we have three kids. I also have a great career and a growing small business.