Boob jobs...

Options

Replies

• CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    A matter of personal choice. Period. Have known several women with implants and knock on wood not a one was disappointed. It appears the key is to do your research and ask lots of questions about the procedure and the person performing it.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine at my gym as them, because she is a body builder. She didn't go beach ball big, so you can't tell. That isn't so bad. They aren't for me personally. I would get rhinoplasty before an augmentation. There is nothing the cutlets and a great bra can't do if you want the fuller look!!!!
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    before, not even a slight hint of boob let alone cleavage

l.jpg

After, happy, looks right on me and beautiful

6260_107713997474_674987474_2307735_4806536_n.jpg
  • Fabnover40Kat
    Fabnover40Kat Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I would totally get one done!! My breasts look horrble especially since Ive lost weight! They just sag sag sag! I also noticed last night when doing a plank my extra skin on my abdomen hangs it was a very horrifying moment for me! When I stand up straight my abs look fine but not wearing a tank over my sportbra last night really showed me how horrible my abused skin is!
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Has anyone here gotten one? How do you guys feel about them?

I'm naturally small breasted and I love it, but sometimes I DO wish they were bigger, but I'd try a strict routine of herbs and those noogling machines before even considering a BA. The health risks alone make BAs not worth it IMO.

You're concerned about the health risks of a widely used and evaluated surgical procedure, but not about the effects of herbs that aren't regulated and aren't well tested? Oh, and I don't know what a noogling machine is, but I can tell you, at one point, I had pecs bigger than my boobs, and it did NOT make my boobs look any bigger--it just made them look weird.
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Respectfully, I personaly think smaller boobs are much, much more desirable. I don't subsribe to the mammoth boobs=super hottie notion. Smaller ones are shapely and more pleasing to the senses. They just need to accentuate, not dominate.
  • CapsFan17
    Options
    I have nothing agains boob jobs, I contimplated getting one my self back when I was an A. But now that I work with a lactaction consultant I have seen the effects any breast surgery can have on your chances of breastfeeding. So do your research and be as informed as possible.
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I've had three over the course of ten years. 3 babies and yoyo-ing weight left me with literally ZERO breast tissue! I'm all for them, and honestly cant imagine life without them!
  • BodyRockerVT
    BodyRockerVT Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I really wanted one as nursing 2 kids for 14 months each took a toll.

Then I watched Dr. 90210 and saw the surgery...uhhh...gag. No thank you.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I enjoy any job involving boobs.
  • swycoff17
    swycoff17 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    It's not for me. I have a friend that has them...and although she's beautiful and gets a lot of attention from her beauty, I see a lot of men stare at her chest first. She also looks incredibly uncordinated when she runs because they're so large.
    I have no issues with people having them, but for me.....if I couldn't run without discomfort or them going all over the place I would be SO unhappy!

But again, that's just me. :-)
  • gollyitsmolly
    Options

You look absolutely beautiful, sweetie! Thank you and Tiny for your thoughtful posts--I couldn't agree more :-)
  • TiffanyDeanee
    Options
    Umm so what about naturally big boobed women? Are we just out then? I like how everyone thinks small boobs are elegant and desirable while big boob are trashy and ugly. I happen to have naturally big boobs, so in order for me to be more desirable I should get them reduced??
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    don't think i'd ever get implants (not that i need it, mine have always been big but have shrunk a little thanks to weight loss.). I am ok with my size now BUT they are sooooooo floppy and i swear they drag to the floor lol Luckily i own some great bras that lift them and make them look good under clothes or alone but damn, seeing them in the mirror after the shower or something is just embarressing to me. I've been considering a breast lift bc I can only imagine how much worse they would get after a kid or two.

i used to be so against boob jobs but now i feel like a breast lift would make me feel mcuh better about them. i am very self-conscious about them now bc I feel like they are so old like :(

Mine are the same way! No perk at all :-( But they're plenty big enough and I have some nice bras, too.
  • 623Hernandez
    Options
    My reward for getting to my goal weight is a breast reduction! I can't wait to fit into cute cheep bras!!! Not to mention nice perky boobs!
  • tinyjourney
    tinyjourney Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    before, not even a slight hint of boob let alone cleavage

l.jpg

You look beautiful!!
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    This is what I have to say about large breasts--

My breast size has nothing to do with me being 40 lbs overweight. I am 5'2", and even when I weighed 110, I still had 38F breasts (and they are *really* noticeable when you're that thin). I know that some women's breasts get smaller when they lose weight, but that is unfortunately not going to be me. (It's genetic, I come from a long line of large-breasted women).

Having had large breasts all my life, I will say this to women who are considering them--
    Think long and hard about getting ones that are appropriate for your body size/frame. Mine give me unbelievable backaches most of the time. Also, when they're big, they actually can get in the way when you're trying to sleep. Hugging can be awkward sometimes because some people just don't know what to do about them and they're embarrassed. Finding clothes can be a real pain in the butt, because XL doesn't necessarily mean for bigger breasts, what it most often means is for a taller woman. Oh, and larger size bras are uber expensive. If you want nice ones that offer support and attractiveness, good luck finding anything of quality under $50.

These are just a few of the drawbacks to having large breasts. I also suggest watching a really great documentary-- "My Big Breasts and Me." You can find it at http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/my-big-breasts-and-me/

Of course, in spite of all these drawbacks, I would never get a reduction. It is just something you learn to live with. I just thought I would offer some things to consider that people don't usually think about when they consider breast enlargement.

Good luck!
    Very well put. I too got blessed with some pretty magic genes - NOTHING as big as a 38F but I am 4'10 and have always been a D, even when I weighed 95 pounds I was a D cup - with my weight gain DD. I think if you are educated, and chose something that is proportionate to your body and not some crazy cup a boob job is fine.

I have a few friends that have had it done and honestly they were done by fantastic surgeons and you cannot tell they are fake unless they tell you. My friends boyfriend argued with her until she showed him the before and after pictures.

I say if it is going to boost your confidence, make you feel good, and give you the bounce you should have in your step go for it. But do it wisely - get a good surgon, do your research, ask millions of questions and good luck!!
  • deannarey13
    Options
    Great post!

I had always been anti-BA, just because I didn't understand why a woman couldn't be happy with what she had. Well, I guess that was easy for me to say when I had a 36C pre-pregnancy and 36D post baby. Well, I have lost nearly 30 pounds and am in the best shape of my life. Major downside - I have NO breast left. I wear a 34B, but really likely only need an A cup bra. It has made swimsuit and strapless dresses/tops look very awkward. When I look in the mirror, I almost feel "boy-like".

So, my views have changed. I say a woman has to do what makes her feel beautiful and confident. Personally, I would really like to have my 36C back.
  • CajunApril
    CajunApril Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and a 34C. My current boyfriend thinks I'm a DD but he's a guy so how the hell would he know. He says it's cause my boobs don't stay in my bra. I know I'm not a D and def not a DD.

I want a boob job because my breast look like cow utters when I bend over. When I lay back they look like half empty water balloons and my nipples sink inside them. So not sexy.

My bf said he's not a boob guy and wish mine were smaller. Said if they were like maybe a small B I'd be perfect. Yeah, well you can take that comment and shove it, fat *kitten*! I'm getting them lifted with a small implant to shape them, not make them bigger. I want to be a full C, nothing more.

OMG I love your honesty!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I didn't get implants but I did have a reduction and lift. It literally changed my life both mentally and physically. I had over 500 stitches ( minimal scarring) and it was worth every single one. Pain was very minimal since it didn't involve muscle tissue.
    I don't know you so I can't say if getting implants will change your life. You need to know that it will before you even do it. Good luck.