What's your food weakness?

Options

Replies

• fitforlife34
    fitforlife34 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Probably like pasta, or frozen burritos or stouffers mac and cheese, and rice. Anyting Thai. I'm not much a sweets person as a carb person! After I cut down white rice and carbs, and ate whole wheat, I lost 7 lbs in a month.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and granola. ESPECIALLY granola with either full fat yoghurt, or soy milk. Though in saying that, I can easily live without them. It's just once I pop, I can't stop!

So I don't. Lol
  • RH_Brazell
    Options
    sweets are my weakness I love brownies or cookies :/
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    mine isn't a food, so much as it is eating out. i LOVE trying new restaurants. we end up eating out twice to four times a week.
  • Stella_Leigh
    Stella_Leigh Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, too many to mention...

Macaroni & Cheese (Baked, not box variety), Pizza, French Fries, pretty much any comfort or junk food.
  • rachemn
    rachemn Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter toast and reese's peanut butter cups. I have no self control over either!
  • Teriha
    Teriha Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Cadbury creme eggs. And of course Easter's coming up, so I see them all over the place. :(
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Chips. I normally can stand not eating them, but if I'm watching TV with my family or bf, and they are munching, I start eating a bit, and then before I know it, I can't seem to stop.
  • peachied
    peachied Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    cheese!

pizza, mac and cheese, medium cheddar cheese, cheesy bread -- i am like a bottomless pit for these things.
  • babyshme
    babyshme Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    All food sadly. I just love food. So now, I am careful about how much I eat.
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Cheese in any form... i want to eat it all the time on everything. Luckily I have self control lol
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    red wine, chocolate, and Doritos tapatio chips ... oh man Now I want all that ::::drools:::::
  • MogwaisGrandma
    MogwaisGrandma Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Chinese/Cantonese or Thai food. I could eat it till I am sick!
  • jeremiahcourter
    jeremiahcourter Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Pizza and cheese. I almost never get tired of pizza (especially with the infinite number of combo's) and I can eat cheese straight up from the block. They are my cryptonite.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    Food.
  • hypersensitiveb
    hypersensitiveb Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Chocolate.. There is a box on the table right now and its killing me! Make it go away! Ahhh! Lol
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Pizza! Burgers, full fat pork chops! Cakes and cupcakes--especially red velvet with cream cheese frosting. The cupcakes are the worst I think. If I get ahold of one.....I have to buy a bunch of them....the thick and moist ones with a ton of cream cheese. I ate nearly a dozen at one sitting once (I was reading and I love finger foods when I read)
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    CARBS!!!!!
  • da_sammit
    da_sammit Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    mine changes.. but mainly its meat, cheese and pasta hahahaha. spag bol?? better hold onto your plate!!!!
  • cindycoley19
    cindycoley19 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Anythiing sweet or with Cheese!!