What's your food weakness?

Options

Replies

• DL121004
    DL121004 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter (I could easily consume a whole jar in one sitting)

Baked goods (I could easily consume the whole thing in one sitting)
  • MandaArmytage
    Options
    Chocolate, pasta, curry, potatoes... I could go on lol
  • dcmat
    dcmat Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Biscuits, although I have worked out that a whole packet of choc hob-nobs can be burnt offf if 3 days with the amount of cycling which I do. A whole grab bag of revels only takes 2, so they must be healthier.
  • anna_love
    Options
    MEXICAN FOOD
  • Cheermamasita
    Cheermamasita Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    At the movies I love, popcorn with chocolate covered raisens, together...Love it!
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Artisan pastries. There is are a few cafes near me that have lots of evil stuff: blood orange tart, cocoa nib scones, pear cardamon muffins, pear cardamon morning buns, corn cherry scones, chocolate rosemary scones, oh I could go on forever. There are 4 places that have interesting new variations daily within 1 mile of my apartment. If I expand the range to 2 miles, there are another 4-6. And then the farmers market on the weekend....and all of the other places in the adjacent towns......

When getting coffee it is hard to resist!
  • JessicaHoskins
    Options
    My food weakness is one word: CHEESECAKE!!!:love:
  • AmyMK
    AmyMK Posts: 164
    Options
    Cheese...anything with cheese, smothered in cheese or made out of cheese...
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Cookies
  • jasondcooper
    Options
    Pasta was the food that got me into trouble more than anything. Logging my meals on MFP helped me re-learn what constitutes a reasonable serving size of spaghetti - - apparently it's less than half a pound of the good stuff. :laugh:
  • kmozymoz
    kmozymoz Posts: 187
    Options
    French fries are so hard for me to resist. I don't know why. Probably because I heart carbs and salt. Or maybe because I'm from Idaho, take your pick. :smile:
  • mfpdannimac
    Options
    When I am NOT on a diet, salty foods (which are frequently fatty) dominate my attention, SO HARD TO RESIST

When I AM on a diet and focused on eating well, that goes away- then I really enjoy a small sweet treat ( like a Werther's butterscotch or a Mentos mint) and it is enough- don't crave pizza or chips at all (really) if I fill up on protein and veggies
  • deniserenee_02
    deniserenee_02 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Pizza and Chocolate
  • princeza9
    princeza9 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and bread. Thankfully I have a good willpower with chocolate. I can make it last. Drove my dad absolutely crazy when I was a kid. He had no willpower. My grandmother (his mom) would get me chocolate, and I could make it last for weeks. He'd eat it all at once if I let him. :)

Bread... That's the hard one for me. French toast, sandwiches, Nutella, just picking at a couple slices of sourdough plain. Breads, bagels- those are harder to resist.
  • thinmintme
    thinmintme Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh, chocolate for sure. Actual chocolate, brownies, chocolate chip cookies: anything chocolate, really.
    Also, pizza, breadsticks from a few specific places, my mother's cooking.
    I'm crazy when it comes to cheese and pasta. If we cook up spaghetti bolognese, I drown it in finely shredded mozzarella if I'm not paying too close attention.
  • Tamstar1985
    Tamstar1985 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    does beer count? because that's my weakness.
  • thinmintme
    thinmintme Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    And if I ever eat out and don't plan ahead, I almost always go for Burger King. #9, Medium, no mayo, extra lettuce, diet coke.
  • rutkowsm
    rutkowsm Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I lack self control when it comes to peanut m&m's.
  • nsimportant
    nsimportant Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Any kind of nuts. So easy to get 1000's of calories without even noticing.
  • Demmuscles
    Demmuscles Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    chocolate!!! And Trim Flat Whites