^ Disclaimer: Not together lol
  • mccarol1956
    mccarol1956 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Bread and rolls get me every time!
  • littlebluej
    littlebluej Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Salted nuts, any kind of nut butter, especially peanut butter, and trail mix. I can't have any of those things in my house or I'll eat it all (or most of it) in a day.
  • fguillory
    Options
    Anything sweet, anything. Right now I am resisting going to the store to get starburst jelly beans. I also can't have anything like chips and salsa.I'll tell myself i'll eat one serving but before i know it i ate the whole bag and jar. But i've been showing restraint recently
  • farmerstan
    Options
    potatoes . I could eat pounds of them plus all the unhealthy stuff you can add to them.
  • reedkaus
    reedkaus Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    i don't have weaknesses. i find if you eliminate them then there is nothing that can hold you back.

hahaha, jk! i like to think i'm pretty focused on my diet, and i've been able to stay away from fast food, and candy and all that other junk since i really started getting serious, but i know when i go home for spring break things are going to get tough. i die over my mom's lasagna, and holding back is going to be tough, especially since every time i come home i'm pretty much the one she asks what to make for dinner.

wish me luck!

oh, and @adriannj- let's not lie. we all know peanut butter and cheese is the *kitten*
  • chu604
    chu604 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Pizza, Chips & Pop right now...
    Ive also lately been craving Apple Fritters! Which is strange for me because I maybe have a donut once a year.

But after dieting for awhile and cutting those things out, Fruit becomes like candy!!
  • grizzlymaze
    grizzlymaze Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    my weakness is every time I go visit my grandma! She is always stuffing food in my mouth. Here eat this, here try that... Gotta love grandmas though. Our dinners never had left overs because she made sure that we always had plenty to eat, and when I say plenty I mean more than enough.

LOL:smile:
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    This.... If I could date rape cheeseburgers for a living I would.

ipodpics512.jpg
  • birdieman75
    birdieman75 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Gregg's Sausage rolls... Oooo lord....
  • sassysarah92
    sassysarah92 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Toast with Butter and Vegemite
  • yesbethin
    Options
    Cookies (specially those with chocolate), I just stop buying cookies 'cause I can't eat 1 or 2, I always have the whole package! :grumble: Ice cream, brownies and homemade bread are really tempting sometimes, but not as tempting as cookies lol
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    White cake with buttercream frosting mmmmmm... its like crack to me!
  • onefitsurvivor
    onefitsurvivor Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    If I want sweets -- Swedish fish and Twizzler's licorice

For salts -- Middleswarth chips

Mmmm!! Yummy!!
  • Fit_Forever25
    Fit_Forever25 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Crisps!!!! any sort of it .. I just cant control if I eat one so always keep it out of my sight ..
    I even start craving if I hear someone in my office eating it and making crunchy noises :bigsmile:
    And POPCORNS!!!! I love 'em but they always come with loads of calories:brokenheart: :brokenheart: :brokenheart: :brokenheart:
  • reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Pizza. I can usually control my portions with everything but pizza! It gets me every time!
  • Vegan_Runner
    Vegan_Runner Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Lasagna
  • Cookies, cakes, ice cream and jalapeño chips.
  • SilverStrychnine
    SilverStrychnine Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Oh god, where do I begin??

SO MANY THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!