You know it's a good workout when...

Options
1235»

Replies

• angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    When you work out so hard that you are oblivious to everything else around you. My husband went to the gym with me the other day and he said I looked like I was in pain when I worked out...lol! It's like, when your in that zone while working out, you don't care or even think about the faces you're making..lol!
    I know its a good workout when I feel like I'm going to puke.:noway:
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    When you work out so hard that you are oblivious to everything else around you. My husband went to the gym with me the other day and he said I looked like I was in pain when I worked out...lol! It's like, when your in that zone while working out, you don't care or even think about the faces you're making..lol!
    I know its a good workout when I feel like I'm going to puke.:noway:
    lol not one for talking then clearly! you go girl!!
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    it's a good work out when...the next day I'm sore (not injured, just hard to walk, etc); my clothes are covered in sweat, like there are NO dry spots; I could not do another rep/set/minute of the activity without a break, I worked myself OUT; you got there before everyone on the floor, and left after them

I will be able to get to this point one day...IT WILL HAPPEN!!!

hell yeah!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    also.. if Im ridiculously horny within an hour of my workout.... i know it was a freaking amazing one

i can suggest a good post workout routine...

pretty sure I only need a half guess to figure out this obvious answer. and pretty sure its already a part of my workout rewards system ;)
  • XoSaraoX
    XoSaraoX Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    when i get in my car, and its another work out just to push in the clutch and switch gears!!! i think i say "why the hell didnt i buy an automatic" every time
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    Upon completing your work out, what factor(s) determine whether it was good or not. What is it that puts that extra big smile on your face?

For me, its when I go to brush out my hair. As gross as this may be, if I can wring out sweat from my hair (which is extra thick and heavy), I know it's been a success.

You know you busted your *kitten* in the gym but you still leave feeling good.
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    You find yourself laughing out loud in the shower at the euphoric "just got done working out" feeling!
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Completed all my working sets (no fails), didn't hurt my groin (old injury), didn't hurt my shins too bad on deadlifts, and I'm ravenously hungry shortly after.
  • auddiejo
    Options
    You find yourself laughing out loud in the shower at the euphoric "just got done working out" feeling!

I do this...
  • tnorth82
    tnorth82 Posts: 186
    Options
    Im soaking wet and bright red, but past the wall and buzzing and don't want to stop!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    My Bra is soaked through and my hands wont stop shaking :bigsmile:
  • VL1020
    VL1020 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    When I'm taking a shower after my workout and my arms are tired trying to shampoo my hair
  • gldnlark
    Options
    When my stomach starts to growl after I'm finished. Then I know I can go home and have 300-400 calories guilt-free! :happy:

A