To all you haters

Options

Replies

• cutie2b
    cutie2b Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who noticed that it rhymed?

No, I noticed too. I loved the poetry - even if unintentional. I have no skills like that. I can't rhyme two words together with a rhyming dictionary. So I appreciated the poetry and artistry that the OP had, and if they did it unintentionally, then my goodness they need to look at this as a career path.
  • jowings
    jowings Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    WOOT!
  • christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    If you are obese and someone says you have a pretty face, I tend to think it's a compliment. Just imagine if they thought you had a face that looked like it got smacked with a shovel.

There are not enough L's and O's in the world to express how much I just LOL'd.
  • secrets_out
    secrets_out Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Still waiting for someone to tell me I got a cute face damn it!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Love this!!
  • christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options

You gots a cute face. :D

(and boobs... just sayin)
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options

You're cute :flowerforyou: :wink:
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options

You gots a cute face. :D

(and boobs... just sayin)

My thoughts exactly :flowerforyou:
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
  • w2bab
    w2bab Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Don't forget "You'd be so pretty if you were thin." I always hated that one.
  • skcornett
    skcornett Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! You just made me smile!!
  • Shaneekwa
    Shaneekwa Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    When you’re a thicker woman, people like to say "yeah, she's cute in the face", as if being thick is such a disgrace. Honey, I’m cute in the face, and I’m thick in the waist. I look good whether I’m in cotton, leather, or lace. I’m beautiful, vibrant and above all, smart! Yes my clothes maybe a bigger size, that just means you have access to a bigger prize. We all are not self-conscious about our weight, and we never have a problem getting a date. So don’t think your small frame gives you more pull, I’m a hot, sexy, curvy woman with a figure that's full!!
    So tired of people judging people for the size they are!! BE REAL PEOPLE!

MFP needs a LOVE button!!! Love this :heart: :drinker: :flowerforyou: tell it like it is!!!
  • Thatsdatdiva601
    Thatsdatdiva601 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • SexyJaye
    SexyJaye Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    So true!!! Love this post of yours!!! We know we are healthy & fit!
  • karo224
    karo224 Posts: 292
    Options
    could not have said it better myself! love love love it!
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    thin doesn't always mean healthy, healthy comes in all shapes and sizes :)

Then why are we all here trying to lose weight? I'm pretty sure that "healthy" doesn't come in a 400 lb size.

Don't get me wrong. I'm all for affirmation and positivity and encouragement, but there are two kinds of overweight people: those who have weight-related health problems, and those who will.

I don't mean this as a personal shot at you or anyone else at all, so I hope you don't take it that way.. I just get annoyed when I see people my size and larger deluding themselves into thinking they're healthy. I spent the better part of my teens and 20's thinking like that, and now I'm paying the price and I don't like to see others make the same mistakes.

Yes, we're all beautiful, intelligent people on the inside as the original poster suggested, but that doesn't do us a bit of good if we're dead of a heart attack, or diabetes, or some other weight-related malady at a ridiculously young age.

I suppose that makes me a "hater"...I don't intend to be, but such is life I guess. :)

I finally found a sound response in this line!!! Yes, we all come in all shapes and sizes and healthy is good, but fat is not healthy by any means otherwise we wouldn't be on this site in the first place!!! Get real people!

^^^ I agree ^^^
  • NikkieLite
    NikkieLite Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I love people who are sitting here defining what it means to be curvy and who gets to call themselves that. So many sentient dictionaries on this site.

People be happy with themselves if they want. They can call themselves curvy or thick or BBW. They can feel beautiful. It's really not your place to decide they can't. Don't like their body type? Don't have sex with them, don't have that body type yourself. You cannot, and should not attempt to, control how other people view their own body. Fat or Thin. If someone is on this site they are very likely here to get healthy. That doesn't always mean skinny. And if they want to lose weight but already have self esteem? Good for them.
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Lets hear it for the curves!!! Hips, butt, and dont forget the boobs. Hip hip hooray
  • LadyBeryl
    LadyBeryl Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I finally found a sound response in this line!!! Yes, we all come in all shapes and sizes and healthy is good, but fat is not healthy by any means otherwise we wouldn't be on this site in the first place!!! Get real people!
    That blanket statement simply doesn't hold true for many people. Every fat person isn't unhealthy no more than every thin person is healthy.

Per my doctor's exam last month, I'm currently healthier than most thin women. However, but I need to lose weight to improve my mobility and avoid stress on my heart when in 20-30 years. Also, I want to get back into my cute clothes. :D

I think the point of the OP is that beauty comes in all shapes and sizes and we need to love ourselves and respect others - fat or thin.
  • pg1girl
    pg1girl Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    thin doesn't always mean healthy, healthy comes in all shapes and sizes :)

Then why are we all here trying to lose weight? I'm pretty sure that "healthy" doesn't come in a 400 lb size.

Don't get me wrong. I'm all for affirmation and positivity and encouragement, but there are two kinds of overweight people: those who have weight-related health problems, and those who will.

I don't mean this as a personal shot at you or anyone else at all, so I hope you don't take it that way.. I just get annoyed when I see people my size and larger deluding themselves into thinking they're healthy. I spent the better part of my teens and 20's thinking like that, and now I'm paying the price and I don't like to see others make the same mistakes.

Yes, we're all beautiful, intelligent people on the inside as the original poster suggested, but that doesn't do us a bit of good if we're dead of a heart attack, or diabetes, or some other weight-related malady at a ridiculously young age.

I suppose that makes me a "hater"...I don't intend to be, but such is life I guess. :)

I have to agree! Curvy is beautiful, slim is beautiful.....obese is unhealthy. This does not mean you are nt beautiful or should be judged. It means you are unhealthy. We are all on MFP for hopefully the right reasons....to find the best possible health for ourselves!